Sign in to follow this  
Codeine_Fiend666

nerf mass destruction

nerf mass destruction to 50% instead of it being 70%. all i'm using is a red defense rate, n a red chaos boom servo. guild shards is pointless. im using only for all my towers critical damage, defensive critical strike, power transfer is still the best shard in game. using by the way. i build with mathmatical precision. i've put the time in for all towers to learn optimal angles. ive taught best players. ik top streamers stole my builds.                                                                                                                                     im the rick flare of this game...                                                                                                                                                                        Wooooooo!!!!!!!!!!

@Codeine_Fiend666 quote:

i build with mathmatical precision. i've put the time in for all towers to learn optimal angles. ive taught best players. ik top streamers stole my builds. 

Im curious what top streamers stole his builds

It's only one shard; hard-earned (mastery) at that. Or easy, I don't give a da.n either way. Needless to say, there comes a point where you no longer crush. Maybe floor 500, maybe floor 1000. Either way, you have to be a nerf-builder, one without advancement, if you're asking for Mastery nerfs. It is indicative of how far in DD2 you've not gotten. I'm allowed to be blunt: You said you're Rick Flair.

The whole post of the "OP" doesn't make any sense to me. 

Nerfing mass will just bring it nearer to destruction, lessening its value. If you think gilding is pointless, then you probably have not tried Ancient power. And yes, I'm curious to see who have you "taught". I'm very skeptical.

@ArchaicLotus quote:

It's only one shard; hard-earned (mastery) at that. Or easy, I don't give a da.n either way. Needless to say, there comes a point where you no longer crush. Maybe floor 500, maybe floor 1000. Either way, you have to be a nerf-builder, one without advancement, if you're asking for Mastery nerfs. It is indicative of how far in DD2 you've not gotten. I'm allowed to be blunt: You said you're Rick Flair.

look honky tonk man. you can never beat me in this game or a ring. i am the rick flare of this game.                                                  Wooooooooooo!!!!!!!!                                                                                                                                             my earthshatter  tower will crush your volcano anyday of the week.                                                                        mike tyson?   your nothing but a secound rate glass jaw joe

@Lagmonster quote:

Agreed 

you agree mass destruction needs to be nerfed? or about the pissing contest

I could swear mass destruction is already getting a nerf, i remember reading it shouldnt be stacking with destruction. Fixing that is a overall nerf to its usefulness but it would still go on your main dps tower.

I wouldn't want it nerfed, but I'd prefer if it had been the last Hyper Shard rather than the first, as the best one I'd like it to be a little harder to obtain.