soooo AP/Health weapons just don't exist?

Not an oversight it was explained as they released more details about this xpac that all weapons would drop with damage and secondary either ap or hp.

Prior to the xpac you still had the same thing with all weapons having a damage roll but you had more secondaries so you could have weapon damage, ap, hp, and another secondary. They just took the extra secondaries away.

i don't see any reason why they should make it this way. it adds unnecessary confusion for no benefit at all

@Big_D_N_Lil_J quote:

Just add AP/HH Mod. Done.

not the point. the point is there's no reason for the game to favor hero damage over ability power and it misleads players into thinking they're on even ground and wasting time looking for abilitypower/health that doesn't exist

@ram1024 quote:

@Big_D_N_Lil_J quote:

Just add AP/HH Mod. Done.

not the point. the point is there's no reason for the game to favor hero damage over ability power and it misleads players into thinking they're on even ground and wasting time looking for abilitypower/health that doesn't exist

I suppose I can see what you are saying. I read the patch notes so I know that AP/HH weapons don't exist. Not everyone reads the patch notes. Without reading the patch notes, lots of wrong assumptions can be made.