Sign in to follow this  
ram1024

stuck mobs are dumb

disable  spawn zone invulnerability 30 seconds after the last mob on the map is spawned

cmon it's 2018 and we're still dealing with this crap?

Yeah stuck mobs can be a real bummer. Funnily enough, it is recommended that you have an EV2 in your deck just to deal with stuck mobs in onslaught. I think this is the point where the issue is way too present now to be put off until later. I understand that it would require development time to overhaul the spawn system, but I think a small measure of removing the invulnerability [and the projectile blocking] after some time would be fantastic. But then again, does this suggestion also take a similar amount of dev time?

I just know that stuck mobs are a real buzzkill.

Yep, before I learned to always keep an EV2 in your deck, it was indeed a bummer to deal with them.

From what I've seen, is it a collisions issue? But then sometimes, it seems more of the enemy pathing went wonky at times.

y this is happening for years already^^ i dont get why mobs actually have to run trough the spawn zone. why not letting them appear like its a portal directly at the line? then mobs dying behind the spawn or are invulnerable few sec after the crossed the line also wouldnt be a thing anymore