Sign in to follow this  
[CG] LAWLTA

Double XP Weekend is Live!

I guess this is a decent thread to ask rather than create another, how does ancient power work? Something about resetting your levels and Onslaught floors? I watched a video by MrJuicebags and still don't quite get it. I'm doing Chaos 4/5 content at the moment, I think my ascension level is around 80. When should I start doing Onslaught and when/how does resetting ascension levels work exactly?

Derp, jumped right past the title.

AP Reset: I believe you want to hit the Powers? button in the player inventory screen.  Same location where you use ascension points.  At the bottom of the screen is a line or two of text saying what must be achieved before performing an AP reset.

@Ajido quote:

I guess this is a decent thread to ask rather than create another, how does ancient power work? Something about resetting your levels and Onslaught floors? I watched a video by MrJuicebags and still don't quite get it. I'm doing Chaos 4/5 content at the moment, I think my ascension level is around 80. When should I start doing Onslaught and when/how does resetting ascension levels work exactly?

You should probably make your own dedicated thread about it. squire_small.png