What special mobs spawn in which Chaos tiers?

I was a little confused by the fact that some special Chaos mobs on appear in tiers, but reappear later on again. Like Cyborks start in C2, but don't appear in C3. How does that work and what appears where so I can plan defenses accordingly?

So...here's how the roster is! It used to be each Chaos difficulty adds another new enemy but was changed due to it being too punishing.

Chaos 1 - Vanguards.

Chaos 2 - Cyborks.

Chaos 3 - Vanguards and Geodes.

Chaos 4 - Vanguards, Geodes and Berserker Orcs.

Chaos 5 - Cyborks, Berserker Orcs and Dark Assassins. Vanguards and Geodes will appear occasionally on like wave 3 to 5 I think.

Chaos 6 - Vanguards, Geodes, Berserker Orcs, Dark Assassins and Hex Throwers.

Chaos 7 - Vanguards, Geodes, Berserker Orcs, Dark Assassins, Hex Throwers and Kobolts.

Hope this helps!

@Paloverde zfogshooterz quote:

So...here's how the roster is! It used to be each Chaos difficulty adds another new enemy but was changed due to it being too punishing.

Chaos 1 - Vanguards.

Chaos 2 - Cyborks.

Chaos 3 - Vanguards and Geodes.

Chaos 4 - Vanguards, Geodes and Berserker Orcs.

Chaos 5 - Cyborks, Berserker Orcs and Dark Assassins. Vanguards and Geodes will appear occasionally on like wave 3 to 5 I think.

Chaos 6 - Vanguards, Geodes, Berserker Orcs, Dark Assassins and Hex Throwers.

Chaos 7 - Vanguards, Geodes, Berserker Orcs, Dark Assassins, Hex Throwers and Kobolts.

Hope this helps!

To add onto this I will explain some simple counters and mechanics of how these guys work for you: 

C1: Vanguards- 

-carry shields to guard their front

-usual counter is Flame Aura

-Place towers like Poison Dart or Cannon Ball strategically shooting behind these mobs.  

C2: Cyborks- 

-Disable auras, nodes, nests, etc. 

-usual counter is Poison Dart or Cannon Ball

C3: Geodes- 

-Big purple bubbles that deflect projectiles

-usual counter is Flame Aura but other non-projectile towers work too (Ramsters)

C4: Berserker Orcs-

-These ladies will force you to build walls breaking into C4, I'm not sure what they exactly do but they run fast, hit hard, and usually run right past most of your walls

-Best counter is walling of in ways that your own hero can't walk through on either side of the wall. 

-If your hero can pass the wall then assume Berserker orcs can too. 

C5: Dark Assassins-

-Hide in the shadows, they will telegraph their attack when you see purple smoke around your hero. 

-Best counter is Crowd Control (Achieved through: Stun fire Cannon ball shard, Shocking revelation EV2 WM mod.

-Another counter is Pet abilities the most common is Sparkle Party (ability earned on a cat... re-roll till you get it), there is also an earth pet ability that is a knock up. 

C6: Hex Throwers-

-notoriously known for their sniping abilities. They will go for nearby crystals and walls right out the spawn. 

-The HARD COUNTER is EV2s Reflect Beam which will turn any projectiles away that comes towards it. 

-another way to counter these guys is abuse Line of sight (LoS) where you place walls in ways where the throwers need to turn a corner before they can throw their darts. 

C7: Kobolts(EMP): 

-Flying EMP bombers that target towers

-Hard countered by Flame Aura/Weapon Mfr

-they will come out the normal spawn doors so its easy to spawn camp them. 

-Be careful to not place towers too close to the spawns unless you're sure your defenses will kill the bomber before it hits the tower. 

Hope this information helps and happy defending!