Sign in to follow this  
dellthe3

ps4 connection

i cant seem to play i dont know what going on after some time i get login failed message, it was working fin before work i came back and nope cant get into the game.

I too am having problems getting on today.  When I press X before the main menu my game freezes and does nothing.  If I reload the game a few times I do manage to get in.  After getting into my tavern, I attempt to join a friend's tavern.  As soon as I press "Join Session" it takes me back into my game and freezes once again.  

Currently I am unable to log in either. However I'm not convinced it is due to the game. My PSN seems to be a bit wonky atm. Some things are working, but others are not.

Update (sorry, can't seem to find the edit feature on my tablet). PSN network status says it is having issues and their engineers are working on the problem. It was posted at 3:46 today. Not sure what time zone, didn't look.

Hello everybody, same problem for me. Launch the game and, when I push button at main screen for login and obtain main menu, screen freeze and, after few time, screen gone dark and, error message appear with insane lags : Login failed "You must be signed into playstation network to play". Impossible to press cross, definitly freeze, need to quit game. Trying multiple times, and same message again and again or game crash with typical CE error. No problem with other games, check and test internet, playstation network. All is good. It's problem with dd2 server or last update? 

well yesterday to try to fix it i deleted it and re downloaded it 17gig took 3 hours and it was all good and then i played in the morning befor work fine but then i came back and same thing happens. 

@LAWLTA quote:

There were some PSN issues yesterday. Are you still unable to get in?