Hey, can anyone please tell me roughly how much dps my Dryad's Hornets should be putting out? Mine seemed to have hugely nerfed. I have a 49k Medallian with Destruction, Power Transfer and Vamperic Empowerment. I swore maybe before the update the stats used to indicate around two million dps fully upgraded, now they're 900k!? And Im baffled. Saw someome elses with like 3.2 million.. 

@All Your Yeahs quote:

Hey, can anyone please tell me roughly how much dps my Dryad's Hornets should be putting out? Mine seemed to have hugely nerfed. I have a 49k Medallian with Destruction, Power Transfer and Vamperic Empowerment. I swore maybe before the update the stats used to indicate around two million dps fully upgraded, now they're 900k!? And Im baffled. Saw someome elses with like 3.2 million.. 

Get rid of power transfer, they are useless after the update. It will put your stats in the red. 

Thanks for the info! Will get rid of it asap

Edit: Took off Power Transfer and it brought it down to 765k.. still nerfed. Also tried de-equipping everything and tried different medallions. And with power transfer alone Its showing around 500k. 

Probably the best shards at the moment: Destruction, Mass Destruction, Vamperic Empowerment, Defense Rate

My Bees still only indicate 900k dps at tier 5, Anyone have any idea what's going on? C7 49k medallian, the same before mentioned shards and 70 asscension points on bees damage.. 

What kind of dps should I 'bee' expecting?  I've seen other people's indicating over 3 million. 

Off the top of my head I have a 45k medallion, destruction, defense rate, and the shard that -10% defense power for 20% crit rate or something and I'm 900k at level 1. 20 pts into tower speed, the rest into bees and I'm 220 ascension or so?

Thank you, I think something is bugged with mine then.. Your stats are almost the same as mine, But still..  Mine used to start off around 900k tier one as well, and were just over 2mil at tier 5 before the update. 

I run mass and regular destruction and rate. 1.5 mill right outta the box. Don't even bother upgrading so don't know off hand what they top out at.

1.2s atk rate....

mine have 0.31 second atk you need a defense rate mod and/or a shard

Aaah!! doh.. Thank you!  I totally overlooked the defense rate! 

So for now, I reset my ascension and maxed out speed. Went from 900k  up to 1.4 Mil.. Now on  to find those mods..Emoji_GobHuntress.png

And honestly i was just playing and was too lazy to grab my other dryad so threw down some hornets with my tree dryad, 1.3 mill at tier 1. 50k medallion, destruction, vamp, and def rate and 0 ascension points.