Sign in to follow this  
An1mat0rz

Missing items! - Xbox One

I haven't played in a while so I decided to start up the game after the update. I joined a game and noticed all of my items are gone, every single one. My levels are still normal, my character selection is still normal, I even got the free cosmetic from Xbox... I have no idea what to do and I really don't want to start from square one again.

BubblyMedusa8

@An1mat0rz quote:

I haven't played in a while so I decided to start up the game after the update. I joined a game and noticed all of my items are gone, every single one. My levels are still normal, my character selection is still normal, I even got the free cosmetic from Xbox... I have no idea what to do and I really don't want to start from square one again.

BubblyMedusa8

Word from CS that you should be fixed.

I'm exactly the same! I haven't played for a few months and I've logged on and everything is gone1 no pets, armour, weapons everything gone. I changed my xbox user name but that shouldn't have made any difference should it? Please help!

@FalingFractals quote:

I'm exactly the same! I haven't played for a few months and I've logged on and everything is gone1 no pets, armour, weapons everything gone. I changed my xbox user name but that shouldn't have made any difference should it? Please help!

Put in a ticket with Community Support.

I have the same issue and sent in a ticket with community support, should I just refrain from playing until the issue is resolved? I was hoping to play with a friend today.

@LAWLTA quote:

@FalingFractals quote:

Put in a ticket with Community Support.

I raised a ticket. Good to know I'm not the only one having the issue. I'm not sure if it has something to do with my XBOX gamer tag change. Have you by chance changed yours? Have you also had a break from playing? 

I want to get playing again but I'm not sure if I should just leave it until the issue is sorted?