Sign in to follow this  
All Your Yeahs

Saw a flair item in players shop!??

Or.. maybe I imagined it? I joined the town and went to the player list, clicked on the first player, thier shop opened and I saw the Rainbow Afro flair item in thier shop. And saw some kind of a message  with it saying something like it would be only ''available for 10 mins'' at least.. that's what I thought I saw. The player or shop refreshed a couple seconds later and it vanished! Excuse me if I'm being dumb.. but what did I witness?

@doqpelganga quote:

i saw a shard sold... i dont know how is this possible

20180710021156_1.jpg

It's a bug that isn't intentional on the players end for selling it (they don't do it on purpose). Happens in rare instances, but not intended.

Speaking of the shops, why can't we sell altered gear. When i first heard about shops and mods i instantly wanted to become the town weapon smith. Bring commons up 2 legendary status and tricking them out with different mod combos and selling my creations to an adoring crowd of regular customers. Maybe taking custom orders if peps want some thing specific. " sure i can have that ready for ya by tomorrow. Anything else i can help u with today kind sir?" would add some fun multiplayer interaction. 

@024noi quote:

Speaking of the shops, why can't we sell altered gear. When i first heard about shops and mods i instantly wanted to become the town weapon smith. Bring commons up 2 legendary status and tricking them out with different mod combos and selling my creations to an adoring crowd of regular customers. Maybe taking custom orders if peps want some thing specific. " sure i can have that ready for ya by tomorrow. Anything else i can help u with today kind sir?" would add some fun multiplayer interaction. 

It's basically how "soulbound" or "character bound" items work in pretty much every online MMORPG. It's a system that's done so the same gear doesn't stay in the economy forever.

@LAWLTA quote:

@024noi quote:

It's basically how "soulbound" or "character bound" items work in pretty much every online MMORPG. It's a system that's done so the same gear doesn't stay in the economy forever.

So my legendary wooden sword and smiley shield can't stay on my squire forever?!  We'll see bout that sir

One of the loading screen text messages used to promise that the Carnival would return - so I'm hoping to be able to use some of those old tickets before too long...

@024noi quote:

So my legendary wooden sword and smiley shield can't stay on my squire forever?!  We'll see bout that sir

I hope it does! :D I was just saying that those items aren't tradeable because the moment someone gets an upgrade, they trade it away, and there's an over-saturation of items in the market.

@LAWLTA quote:

@024noi quote:

I hope it does! :D I was just saying that those items aren't tradeable because the moment someone gets an upgrade, they trade it away, and there's an over-saturation of items in the market.

Ya i get it, was just just kidding lol. If the perfect roll pieces never left eventually the markets would crash cuz everyone would have an over abundance.