Sign in to follow this  
Karasuu

Disappearing items after july 10th patch

Earlier this month I read a thread about items disappearing or visually duplicates of an item if you selected an item in bag 1 and swapped the bag you were viewing it would appear in the second bag as well but it was only a visual bug and would be fixed by re logging or zoning out of the area. Sometimes this happened to me while I was sorting my inventory.

Today I patched and did 1 c7 map. After completing the map I checked through my inventory and saw that most of the items in my bag 3 were missing. I thought this was a visual bug where it appeared like there was not many items in my bag so I re logged and checked again but still nothing. I did another map but still most of my inventory is missing. 

https://imgur.com/a/9ldmOPW

The bag was full and the items in my bag were pretty old. A bunch of marks, orbs and other items that were pretty high rolled and a few perfect relics. But for some reason they are missing.
Is anyone else missing items after the recent patch?

I have  similar problem .

I lost my two protean axes before the  recent patch . They disappeared when I unequipped them . I tried logging in and out ,but got nothing back .

Just logged for the first time in over a year, my inventory is gone and all my heroes equipment. Contacted support. Still have my hero levels, ascension levels and currency though.