Sign in to follow this  
uzar

Bosses Mini Bosses

I think Bosses\Mini Bosses should act like Bosses. They should be immune to Stun, Slow and Crit damage and add a few more in the Mix. Most games bosses are immune or have much greater resists then the normal minions. 

@uzar quote:

I think Bosses\Mini Bosses should act like Bosses. They should be immune to Stun, Slow and Crit damage and add a few more in the Mix. Most games bosses are immune or have much greater resists then the normal minions. 

I'm just hearing that we need Bosses.

@uzar quote:

yea thats just more bosses needed to be added.

Yes , I believe so but everything besides Rollers are just another mob at this point why have them unless they are special in some way.

@Nigiri_Toro quote:

isnt everything but harbringer and betsy a mini boss?

@LAWLTA quote:

@uzar quote:

I'm just hearing that we need Bosses.

Ha ha ha and thou shalt provide!!!Emoji_Ogre.pngsquire_small.png

:thinking: before it was bosses werent interesting but now they are too easy. Any thought that it might be because we just got 3 times stronger and you now have to climb Onslaught to 3 times your floor to find a challenge again?

There used to be a point in doing the incursions, Harbinger and Betsy, for the unique weapons. The Wayfarer debacle removed that.

The Siege Roller had its balls cut off.

All mini bosses are just blobs of HP with no real threat to them, even the Battle Mistress hardly ever uses her shield.

You can lead any of them straight back into stun lock by the smallest amount of hero damage, if you need to bother at all. Very rarely do any emerge from the WM carpets. 

While i do enjoy lane bosses, and the fact that they help generate a lot of gear for you - i do miss the epicness of big stage boss battles - like Betsy. In DD1, the last boss Dragon was a huge and epic fight. It was tough, took some time and knowledge, and forced you to use the whole stage - while staying alive long enough to do so, as the layout was rough too.  I would love to see bosses in DD2 that got to this same level of epicness, and at a difficulty that always remains as relevant (i.e. C7), as well as drop some items that you cannot get anywhere else, so that farming the boss is a must. 

Would anyone be opposed to seeing the same DD1 maps released in DD2? I mean, I for one would love to go through the DD1 campaign in DD2. Don't change anything, just throw us in there!

For Wave 5, have a boss appear in ALL lanes, however many, and make it hard. If a couple of bees can take down any boss except maybe a roller (to which there are other solutions of course), the HP needs to go up, or the resistance, or both.

Bosses\mini that mean something not just another Gobo in the lane. Always drop legendary an a pile of gold or something.

Highly resistant to Stun and Slow or immune and more resistant to damage and not just more hps. 

200 mil Greg still goes down at the entrance.

@uzar quote:

But that wouldn't make them mini boss but more like normal boss's.

Yeah boss's are imune to stun sleep paralyze etc but mini boss should be inmume to some but not all and they do have some special effects. You just dont notice them.

Dark wizard revies across the map.

Thork stun lasts longer

Zapper if manages to kamikaze deals damage and stun to whole of map.

Etc basicly there like there normal mobs gone beyond the level of a normal mob super mobs 3!!!

More like just normal , they don't make it out the entrance same as normal.. nothing super about them

@Martin Arcainess quote:

Etc basicly there like there normal mobs gone beyond the level of a normal mob super mobs 3!!!