Sign in to follow this  
kalle

Micro stuttering / Cannot Login

Hello i have 2 problems,

Problem 1: After an match or 2 matches the game start with micro stuttering? / micro lags. I still have the whole time 50FPS+

I played the game in release state / early access without an problem. ~8moths ago i started again and stopped after a few matches because of the micro lagging. I had to restart the game after each match.

Now i upgraded my Rig and reinstalled my OS - still the same Issues. I already tried google / reddit for search but i didnt find any solution.

Problem 2:  Since i also have a Laptop i tried to start it on the laptop, but the game are just try to log in.

After ~ 5 or 10 minutes i recive 

"LOGIN FAILED 

Could not successfully authenticate with Steam.

Would you like to try again"

It is the only game which recive an issue while log in. Firewall disabled, Symantec disabled still the issue

Any ideas / Suggestion?

Edit:

If i compare the logs, i just see the an difference in the UIObjectsize which is "1" but i dont think this can be the issues. 

…..

(10:57:18:064)Log: After init PV_Conn(10:57:18:064)Log: Before init PV_Conn

(10:57:18:065)EventServer: PVEventsServer::Initialize ParentConnection

(10:57:18:065)Log: After init PV_Conn

(10:57:18:065)Error: Failed to read file 'B:\steam\steamapps\common\Dungeon Defenders 2\DunDef2\Versions.blob' error ()

(10:57:18:065)Log: Failed to load Versions.blob

(10:57:18:065)Log: UIScene size.............: 1968

(10:57:18:065)Log: UIObject size............: 1

The log gives some good information here. It's initializing a connection it seems.  But there is certainly an error thrown in some method of the file "versions.blob" as shown here: 

"B:\steam\steamapps\common\Dungeon Defenders 2\DunDef2\Versions.blob' error ()"

Now I don't develop for trendy so I don't know what's in this file causing the errors and I know you're on the help forums so maybe overseer [[166314,users]] will see this and can shine some light on it.

@ViR-GiN-iA quote:

The log gives some good information here. It's initializing a connection it seems.  But there is certainly an error thrown in some method of the file "versions.blob" as shown here: 

"B:\steam\steamapps\common\Dungeon Defenders 2\DunDef2\Versions.blob' error ()"

Now I don't develop for trendy so I don't know what's in this file causing the errors and I know you're on the help forums so maybe overseer Lawlta will see this and can shine some light on it.

I was also a bit confused about the .blob file. But when i checked on my PC (which have the micro stuttering) also dont have the .blob and gives the same error message

I'm no trendy support team and my best advice would be to reinstall the game... But if you've done that on a while machine then I have a from that won't work, worth a try.

To address this micro lag problem it's probably a graphics card issue but could be network sided. try to track your computer disc useage ,memory, and network to see if any of those are out of line. Ensure you have your graphics drivers updated and other software in your machine. But this could be a known issue on trendys side..sorry not sure but giving my best advice 

There's a couple things you could try:

- Verifying your files through Steam.

- Make sure any firewall you has the game listed to allow connections.

- Re-install the game.

If these don't work, please try contacting our Community Support Team.

Verified files, and reinstall - dosent help

exclusilvly opend ports - dosent help

setup an VM it looks better, but since i cant share my GPU through the VM it is really, really laggy --> not playable :S

i already opend a ticket (including a video of my problem) but no awnser yet - i hope i still get some