Sign in to follow this  
Bogdanov89

Bouncer and SnD Towers get regularly out-ranged by melee monsters?

Bouncer Blockade and SnD Towers seem to be quite sub-optimal when you are unable to place them "around a corner" so that the melee monsters approach closer than usual.

Frankly i very rarely use Bouncer or SnD simply because i find them a tad too niche and unreliable, primarily due to their poor range (radius).

They are fun towers and look really cute but they just fail to attack the most important melee monsters due to short range and a lack of corners to hide them behind.

And considering they cost 4 DU and 8 DU they are not exactly dirt cheap, so that kind of unreliability and situational use is rather bad.

Can you please increase the range/radius of Bouncer/SnD so that they can always hit Ogres and other melee that is attacking them?

It just needs to be wide enough so that it can always hit ogres that are bashing on the tower itself.

Thank you :)

I hope so, i mean for 4DU and 8DU you expect some seriously reliable and useful towers.

And increasing their range (aoe radius) is surely not going to cause balance issues considering how niche those towers are due to their melee nature.