Sign in to follow this  
quinn the wolf

how do i change my forum tag thats shown under the eteria crystal and forum name

Here's how forum rank works.

0 post - Junior Defender

100 post - Defender-In-Training

250 post - Seasoned Defender

500 post - Harderned Defender

750 post (If I'm not mistaken) - Battle-Scarred Defender

1000 post - Valiant Defender 

2500 post (not sure) - Champion of Etheria

And......there are some who got special stuffs.

Jaws_420 - Rasta Shark Defender

Sidewalk Hero - Hero of Sidewalks

Dreamanime - Gobu Defender

Junbao - Monk Master

@Paloverde zfogshooterz quote:

Here's how forum rank works.

0 post - Junior Defender

100 post - Defender-In-Training

250 post - Seasoned Defender

500 post - Harderned Defender

750 post (If I'm not mistaken) - Battle-Scarred Defender

1000 post - Valiant Defender 

2500 post (not sure) - Champion of Etheria

And......there are some who got special stuffs.

Jaws_420 - Rasta Shark Defender

Sidewalk Hero - Hero of Sidewalks

Dreamanime - Gobu Defender

Junbao - Monk Master

OKAY ty for telling
do you know by any chanse how to get a custom text? as you showed me there are people wo can do that
and 1 of them already replied to this thread lmao xD

i mean special tags sound so unfair :/ ive seen some forums whit such an option and people were pretty damn creative whit the custom option
the most notable for me was for a game that doesnt exist anymore (but i wont tell its name since this si dd2 and i dont want a ban for ''advertising''

@Jaws_420 quote:

Great thread on this here

oke after some quickreading and arguing whit myself

you asked lawlta, he responded whit a meme that litteraly made me lmao
then he gave you a task whit a line tool drawing (lmao and good too)

then i gave a quick futher look but no i donot undertsnad it all

what exactly did you do to do that?

i mean i may not be an active forum user but i have no place anywere whitoud my signature (witch are an obsession for wolves and melons)

@Jaws_420 quote:

All i have to say is .... WOW! Never have i been so thoroughly impressed with some ones determination and commitment, and yet laugh my tail off at the same time. So the origin story has been told of the brave defender known only as jaws_ 420. The rasta shark god

@quinn the wolf quote:

OKAY ty for telling
do you know by any chanse how to get a custom text? as you showed me there are people wo can do that
and 1 of them already replied to this thread lmao xD

i mean special tags sound so unfair :/ ive seen some forums whit such an option and people were pretty damn creative whit the custom option
the most notable for me was for a game that doesnt exist anymore (but i wont tell its name since this si dd2 and i dont want a ban for ''advertising''

As far as I know, most of the defenders that got a unique title were big shots in some way. Dreamanime specializes in goblins (gobu gob gb), sidewalkhero's a streamer and both were also discord vererans while Jaws and Majean are great and I mean GREAT community members too. However, there are big shots too who doesn't have unique titles. I would guess that they did not ask for it.

Though I believe that a unique title must be earned. I can see why most defenders that do have them, like those mentioned above.

@024noi quote:

@Jaws_420 quote:

All i have to say is .... WOW! Never have i been so thoroughly impressed with some ones determination and commitment, and yet laugh my tail off at the same time. So the origin story has been told of the brave defender known only as jaws_ 420. The rasta shark god

Indeed, indeed! That was really good times :)

I'm kinda still waiting for my unique rank of "Maelstrom Phasemaster" Haha! I still hope that weapon threads was enough to earn me that (though I did not do those threads for the title, I've been wanting to do them for since a long time as weapons were my thing since early acccess. But it would be fun to have a title out of all that)

Maybe I did not push hard enough? Too passive? ;)

Lawlta is a great community manager. At first i was only playing around by asking, but it became something fun to campaign for. I was also extremely active on the forum for a long time, giving help wherever i could. My post count is nothing to sneeze at. Some forum toxicity made me shy away from how active i have been lately. Now i wouldn't say i deserved a title per se, but it was an incredibly fun time i had campaigning for it. Lawlta was cool enough to go along with it, and i am forever grateful for it. 

That being said, if you want something, ask for it, and show how on any way you are willing to do something for it. And be ready to be told no. Then...it might just happen. 

I'm still campaigning for a shark pet and the Prisoner hero myself! Good luck.

@024noi quote:
@Jaws_420 quote:

I am humbled by the compliment. Much thanks!

@Paloverde zfogshooterz quote:
Snip

Indeed, indeed! That was really good times :)

I'm kinda still waiting for my unique rank of "Maelstrom Phasemaster" Haha! I still hope that weapon threads was enough to earn me that (though I did not do those threads for the title, I've been wanting to do them for since a long time as weapons were my thing since early acccess. But it would be fun to have a title out of all that)

Maybe I did not push hard enough? Too passive? ;)

To qoute an epic sci-fi masterpiece -

"Never give up, NEVER SURRENDER!"

- Peter Quincy Taggert

You can do it. I believe in you. You are an awesome community contributer, and have given more then you have ever asked for in return. I think it can happen. 

And THANK YOU for the glowing complement. Right back at you buddy. 

Sorry for the multiple posts. Hard to do this from the phone...

@Jaws_420 quote:

To qoute an epic sci-fi masterpiece -

"Never give up, NEVER SURRENDER!"

- Peter Quincy Taggert

You can do it. I believe in you. You are an awesome community contributer, and have given more then you have ever asked for in return. I think it can happen. 

And THANK YOU for the glowing complement. Right back at you buddy. 

Sorry for the multiple posts. Hard to do this from the phone...

Thank you too, I really do appreciate the support :)

Yes....it's time to up my game! *We're not done yet*

Image result for kylo ren lightsaber gif

PS. No worries there, I do post from my phone from time to time too ;)

@Jaws_420 quote:

Lawlta is a great community manager. At first i was only playing around by asking, but it became something fun to campaign for. I was also extremely active on the forum for a long time, giving help wherever i could. My post count is nothing to sneeze at. Some forum toxicity made me shy away from how active i have been lately. Now i wouldn't say i deserved a title per se, but it was an incredibly fun time i had campaigning for it. Lawlta was cool enough to go along with it, and i am forever grateful for it. 

That being said, if you want something, ask for it, and show how on any way you are willing to do something for it. And be ready to be told no. Then...it might just happen. 

I'm still campaigning for a shark pet and the Prisoner hero myself! Good luck.

ye i argree xD

well bydoing something for the game/comunity

what if i turn that to something suefull for the comunity? what if i turn the helpspam into something that is beneficial to all of the discord and/or dd2 comunity?
in some other game i made a discord serfer for a guild i am active in
but what if i make a discord server thats speceficly made for helping people? it may eazye the pressure on the official server, it will alow people to get a tag showing their power in dd2 (for example: Cx farmer, floor runner, informer, teacher, etc) so people can use the official dd2 discord for more importand stuff such as psa, maybe contests and thinsg that have more value to the game itself instead of becoming a spam ground for the needy

well there are more things that can be done, but this is what im best in at the moment

i mean i can and will go far for a tag, im not a forum user whitoud my signature lines ESPECIALY since my steam and discord show that IN AN INSANE WAY XD

even if i have to pay for it, ill save up some money and do that
i cant exist on a forum whitoud my signature
and ye si said it multiple times

in game Emoji_FlyingTNT.png is not an option id like to chose O_0

hmmm, i get the feeling that a signature requires even more sacrifice, i need more ideas!

i am very nervous to contact developers directly so thta option may fall off

no what i need is help (and i admit i find it hard to ask for it already)
so the question is changed now: anyone got any ideas for a task or activity to do, a discord server wont do the thing :/ (even if im dying to make it :/)

aside from that, how about the title 'wolf ambasidor'? i mean i do a lot of checking aswell as acting like a security camera when not in the game/program/media where i am most
in the forum thats now gone i always tend to choose something like 'explosive wolf' or anything that explains how i use area damage dealing objects
but hey, i gota grow up right? so why not act the role? Emoji_Apprentice.png Emoji_Squire.png Emoji_Monk.png Emoji_Huntress.png did grew up and so can i