Sign in to follow this  
curtisgk

WTA Aladdin's Wish [Over]

I got it a long time ago and no longer have a trace for it. (blame my Macbook for having a shorted battery that destroyed the computer >_>)  I'm a long standing member of the community so hopefully that helps assure that it isn't hacked.

Accepting only ult capping 3/4 stat sets (no 4th stat negative) or supreme capping 4 stat sets. Ult sets are worth one point with 3 stats, ult sets with 4 stats are worth 1.5 points and supreme sets are worth .75 points.

This will probably last 1 week if people are interested. Minimum bid is worth 3 points.

Quick edit: PM me the items if you are the winning bid and they will be IC'd. If the winning bid fails an IC, the auction will be continued for an extra couple of days.

CO: 0 points and 2 years of chemo

@curtisgk quote:

Accepting only ult capping 3/4 stat sets (no 4th stat negative) or supreme capping 4 stat sets. Ult sets are worth one point with 3 stats, ult sets with 4 stats are worth 1.5 points and supreme sets are worth .75 points.

Tower or Dps Set ?

Should've smoked an extra pack a day because I just got cancer reading these bids so I guess the auction is off.