Sign in to follow this  
1aydan

Blacksmithing

When the Protean Shift expansion brought tinkering it sparked an idea off my mind of Blacksmithing for weapons. As we know we have many shot types, Projectiles, swing speeds, and weapon weights in the game. Could there be a way to add Blacksmithing type menu to pay gold or defender medals with a combination of mats to change these aspects of our weapon?

Example:

Before

3ssuczI.jpg

After                                                                                                       

AH7MPz3.jpg

(Ignore stat changes in the examples but its the closest example I could give.)

the tinkerer is one of 505 studios free expansions from the hit 2d sandbox game terraria.

the way weapons are upgraded in dungeon defenders2 has been set since 2010.

the way weapons are upgraded in dd2 is one of the only things held to help standardization of trendys "DD" portfolio. 

you know! WHY do i have to go fight the old ones army with absolute freedom in terraria!!!!!

all is fair in love and war unless the geneva convention has a cap on defense rate......

@GetYourWetWipes quote:

the tinkerer is one of 505 studios free expansions from the hit 2d sandbox game terraria.

the way weapons are upgraded in dungeon defenders2 has been set since 2010.

the way weapons are upgraded in dd2 is one of the only things held to help standardization of trendys "DD" portfolio. 

you know! WHY do i have to go fight the old ones army with absolute freedom in terraria!!!!!

all is fair in love and war unless the geneva convention has a cap on defense rate......

In this expansion they want players to keep the gear ( the advancing and evolving aspects) this would also give players a choice of what weapon they want without the endless grind required to find that perfect weapon (4 per sec, 5 projectile, and heavy swing speed monk weapons.)

I agree, with the first half. as far as ample amounts of farming its required for stabilations of markets and longevity of  play. 

YOU HAVE TO WORK IF YOU WANT SOMETHING. kind of concept.

@GetYourWetWipes quote:

YOU HAVE TO WORK IF YOU WANT SOMETHING. kind of concept.

pretty sure unless you're korean, you prefer working insofar as gold grinding over working playing maps over and over and hoping for RNG to swing in your favor

koreans love their gambling