Sign in to follow this  
024noi

And this is why i dont play onslaught

So just ran (or tried to run) 3 onslaught floors. Other than the temple, every map was a castle map. Bounced from throne room to ramparts to assault versions of throne room and ramparts. The only other map i got was dead road, was the 2nd map of the third floor. Got it built out then blue screen. CRASH!  Finally got a non castle map but nope. Seems every play through I've done, the higher u go the more often the castle maps come up. Not that i have issues with them generally, but i do get sick of the same 2 maps over and over. Come to think of it, if it's not at the castle, then it's the dead road so the same 3 maps over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over ... Again. Not to mention the crashing issues with out saving the progress. The crashing wont b so bad if we do get 1 map floors like they said we might but the repeating maps gotta go. My 2 cents.   I play on ps4

100% agree.

They need to add all maps to the rotation, going through floors 100+, with 3 maps per floor, and only ever seeing a handful of maps makes the whole process monotonous.

@024noi quote:

So just ran (or tried to run) 3 onslaught floors. Other than the temple, every map was a castle map. Bounced from throne room to ramparts to assault versions of throne room and ramparts. The only other map i got was dead road, was the 2nd map of the third floor. Got it built out then blue screen. CRASH!  Finally got a non castle map but nope. Seems every play through I've done, the higher u go the more often the castle maps come up. Not that i have issues with them generally, but i do get sick of the same 2 maps over and over. Come to think of it, if it's not at the castle, then it's the dead road so the same 3 maps over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over ... Again. Not to mention the crashing issues with out saving the progress. The crashing wont b so bad if we do get 1 map floors like they said we might but the repeating maps gotta go. My 2 cents.   I play on ps4

The 3-floor thing is the main reason I'm not pushing high floors.

@1aydan quote:

@024noi quote:

The 3-floor thing is the main reason I'm not pushing high floors.

I pushed to 81, does not feel good man.