Upcoming Change about how Onslaught floor will be

Oh making 200 without AP, especially over five months ago, was very special. We're talking 200, not 125. Until the recent changes there was a big difference in floors 125 and 145, let alone 200. That's why only two people had done it at the time. People will have their excuses as to the why, yet very few will admit that it got too difficult. Besides, you only got up to 125....75 floors off before you qualify at saying what is special without having AP. Heck, you don't even have the hands on to talk about floor 126 without AP, let alone 200, Metal

As it is, I am waiting for everything to get fine-tuned so when I choose to commit to a grind again I can set another bar. Fact is, anyone who achieves anything, in game and in life, gets the hate. If you are factual and have doubts then there is nothing to argue. But when you mention that certain very difficult feats being achieved is nothing special well then, you are being dishonest due to the fact that you actually don't know.

@ArchaicLotus quote:

We're talking 200, not 125. Until the recent changes there was a big difference in floors 125 and 145, let alone 200.

Not really no, except time and dryad cheese. Really wasn't a huge accomplishment. Also, the recent patch changed nothing in Onslaught. 

Recent patch added mods that help tremendously.  Yes, on my way to 200 I definately noticed a difference. 126, 142, 156, 165....may have been different for others. Since January/February much has changed which improved DD2. My game froze seven times in a row on The Last Temple floor 199....I heard the game freezes less. As I've said before...six months, a year...however long it takes for Trendy to have DD2 in a well-performing spot. I'll come back and be in the top three, across all platforms, again. I get it, Marcos is on his way to 6 or 700. It doesn't matter. "It takes this long/that long to get from....." depends on how you build, how efficient you are, how well you understand the game. I was the only one using a Volcano post floor 190. 100 DU right there. "But you could have built..." I get it. I use math/geometry with this game and it works. From the videos, grouping, conversation, posts, nobody builds like me. Now there are MODS. I'm going to crush the leaderboards again when I return to DD2. Right now I'm back on Diablo 3, if I even visit the PS4.

The reroll/replay patch really opened the path for pushing higher. it was a good QoL.

You did good mate you set a goal and achieved it. 

Was there a race to 200 though?  I thought it was more a personal goal. As far as I know you were the only person i knew trying to max floors without resetting back from onslaught launch. I know a few others did eventually but didnt realize anyone was really competing.

My goal is still same as it was then 999 talent cqp, which ill have by saturday then my push can start. Hopefully when u come back they streamline the ap grind and actually give us content thats balanced for it.

@ArchaicLotus quote:

Recent patch added mods that help tremendously.  Yes, on my way to 200 I definately noticed a difference. 126, 142, 156, 165....may have been different for others. Since January/February much has changed which improved DD2. My game froze seven times in a row on The Last Temple floor 199....I heard the game freezes less. As I've said before...six months, a year...however long it takes for Trendy to have DD2 in a well-performing spot. I'll come back and be in the top three, across all platforms, again. I get it, Marcos is on his way to 6 or 700. It doesn't matter. "It takes this long/that long to get from....." depends on how you build, how efficient you are, how well you understand the game. I was the only one using a Volcano post floor 190. 100 DU right there. "But you could have built..." I get it. I use math/geometry with this game and it works. From the videos, grouping, conversation, posts, nobody builds like me. Now there are MODS. I'm going to crush the leaderboards again when I return to DD2. Right now I'm back on Diablo 3, if I even visit the PS4.

Hate to break it to you, but getting to floor 200 is still as cake as it was before, Idk if it's because of my 1 ancient power or my 1337 skillz. But Floors have always been full afk up until floor 200.

if the # of Maps per Floor after 60 gets changed... it really doesn't make much sense to me why or even how trendy could Compensate ppl or why they should even have to?... Gratz on getting to floor 150 with the 3 map system... and if it changes Congratulations to us all for getting less maps for our NEXT floors. I highly doubt Devs will Compensate ppl given that anyone that reset before Prestigious weapons did not Retro actively get AP reset weaps when Protean shift Arrived... Don't feel like your time was wasted if the Devs take the Communities Feedback of lowering # maps... and just get salty or depressed if they don't Compensate you.....  feel like you accomplished something that other Newer Players wont get to experience. Be happy that QoL is better. Dwelling on things in the passed is pointless... and DD2 is NOT DD1 ..... go Play DD1 if you like those mechanics....... stop comparing the old Game or asking for things from a version of a game you can already play...rather than new stuff from Different Dev team.... Smh

Ooh. This discussion might get pretty interesting.

Sarkhan Vol xbox quote:

I highly doubt Devs will Compensate ppl given that anyone that reset before Prestigious weapons did not Retro actively get AP reset weaps when Protean shift Arrived

I think another good point is that AP is infinite. So there's no point and even a good reason why compensation should happen.

Sarkhan Vol xbox quote:

Dwelling on things in the passed is pointless... and DD2 is NOT DD1 ..... go Play DD1 if you like those mechanics....... stop comparing the old Game or asking for things from a version of a game you can already play...rather than new stuff from Different Dev team.... Smh

This is some sauce! And why do I get a feeling peeps like Fozzie might reply to this. (or not?)

I mean I agree that it's really nice that some stuff like lore and mechanics from DD1 can be incorporated to DD2 but wanting DD2 to be DD1 in a different graphics is just nuts in my opinion.