Sign in to follow this  
@ Caisy

Player shop issue.

So i wanted to show a friend a pet that a few people sold to a high amount (knowing it won'get get sold to that price) so i list it up to that price to just show because he didnt know what pet it was and then i find out i have to pay fee to take it off the market????
not only they'll take the tax fee when it also get sold? So i basicly have a pet in my shop i didn't sell and i have to pay 11m to get back? the f*** is wrong with that system (sorry my language) i didn't even get a warning that you'll need to pay a fee if you were to take it off the market?

please change that... make it so it cost something to put it on and not cost to take off....

There's supposed to be an warning message with the listing that is currently not showing up. It should be added in our next patch.

Any consideration to having a time limit on that tax before it is waved? Say, 30 days? Because there's no way to gage market value, you run the risk of mistakenly over pricing something, only to have to pay to get your own item back so you can correct the price. 

I know I've been selling good items rediculously low because I don't want to pay for my own item if it misjudged its value. 

@Rentard quote:

Any consideration to having a time limit on that tax before it is waved? Say, 30 days? Because there's no way to gage market value, you run the risk of mistakenly over pricing something, only to have to pay to get your own item back so you can correct the price. 

I know I've been selling good items rediculously low because I don't want to pay for my own item if it misjudged its value. 

This reminds me of a phone game "Shop Heroes" where the market slots on that do have a timeout.  How it works there is if you remove a product from your listing, the slot cannot be reused for an amount of time.  I think something like 48 hours.  You can upgrade shop slots too.  Upgraded slots are not held to this limitation.  There's other factors such as item stack limitations, but when listing a stack of something, if even one of those sells, the remaining stack can be pulled tax-free.