Sign in to follow this  
lightrayne

Pre-Wiki Resource Project

Hey all! For those who haven’t seen it yet, I’m currently working on a compilation project to help get some requested information into the DD2 wiki once Lawlta sorts it out.

I have a few people working with me so far,but I’d like to invite more of the community to help contribute and provide feedback if possible. For now, my goal is to provide some basic information to cover some of the common questions that may have arisen from Protean Shift such as “What MODS are available in game?”, “What are the values of the Gilded Shards?”,  “What are the ATK Rate and Range caps?”, and “What MODS categories belong to each enemy?”.

Current Focus

• Gilded Shards: If you possess a gilded shard not already listed and would like to add it to the list, please send me a screenshot of the gilded shard. I can fill in the rest as I own at least one copy of every chaos shard in the game.
  • MODS: I believe I’m only missing a few hero weapon chips at this point. If you possess any MODS not already recorded and would like to add it to the list, please send me a screenshot of it. For now, I'm mainly looking for the name and description. I'd like to add drop locations and ranges if someone would like to add it later.
  • Defense Range Caps: If someone with maxed range gambits, Deadly Strikes, Vicious Strikes, and a maxed Defense Range Servo could test range caps for me, I would appreciate it. All the currently listed values with a “+” in it may or may not have a cap.

Feedback/Contributions

• I appreciate any feedback you can provide to help me make this resource better until the wiki migration. Is the information easy to read and find? Did I make a mistake somewhere? Is there any other type of information that you would find useful on something like this?
  • If you also have a resource that you would like to share, I can link it somewhere on the sheets or can merge the data, either to existing sheets or making its own tab.

For any concerns about this resource, contact me via discord (as mentioned on the intro page) or leave a message here. Thank you for your time! :)

Gilded shards

Sploody Harpoon for Ballista (Squire) - 34% chance to detonate at 920% def power

Defense Critical Damage - 24%

Heroic Boost for Monk - Increases Heroic Healing Wave 52%

Drenching Strikes (All/Weapon) - 38% Chance to Drench for 8 seconds

Overwhelm (All/Weapon) - 19% chance to Stun one enemy for 3 seconds

@doqpelganga quote:

TIP - you can edit your last post to include this info, instead of having to post multiple times in a row. 

wSZBD3V.jpg

@Jaws_420 quote:
@doqpelganga quote:

TIP - you can edit your last post to include this info, instead of having to post multiple times in a row. 

wSZBD3V.jpg

I did it with heroic boost :)

This is fantastic. The DD2 wiki is in a sad state, and it's really hard to find relevant information about even common questions. I'm really glad to see someone step up and change it rather than just complain (which is what I did).

Just a suggestion, but can you also list what you need to hit the speed cap / range cap for certain defenses? For example, if X caps with just a shard + ascension, or if they only gain a slight boost from mods etc. It would be nice when planning out builds to see if I can save a mod and/or shard slot.

I also have a lot of gilded shards, I'll take a look this weekend to see what you are missing. I also have almost all of the "c8" shards as well, but I don't know if you are including them.

@Big_D_N_Lil_J quote:

Where do we find Prickly Shield chip?

Floor 80+. 

Since a lot of people are asking about drop locations and stat ranges, I decided to link the relevant parts of the spreadsheets of those collecting that data. :P

You can now see those links at the bottom of each of my MODS tables.

@The Jason Order quote:

Just a suggestion, but can you also list what you need to hit the speed cap / range cap for certain defenses? For example, if X caps with just a shard + ascension, or if they only gain a slight boost from mods etc. It would be nice when planning out builds to see if I can save a mod and/or shard slot.

I'll see if my stats contributor will want to do that. 

@The Jason Order quote:

I also have a lot of gilded shards, I'll take a look this weekend to see what you are missing. I also have almost all of the "c8" shards as well, but I don't know if you are including them.

I'm assuming you mean the shards that no longer drop currently in the game. For now, I will exclude them, since I'm mostly aiming for information to help current players use the available resources.