Sign in to follow this  
Ambiguous

Man and Machine

So I've recently started playing the game again after quitting somewhere around the time that MaM lost the influence vote to the Mystic (despite winning both of his rounds... still salty about that.) Also salty that Barb was released first despite being crushed in basically every vote, although he does look really cool.

Anyway, with the Protean Shift expansion, it seems now is a great time to actually get this character out. I mean, everything's got the high-tech motif already, so he won't even seem out of place anymore. Anyone heard anything about this? I've tried searching but can't find anything recent mentioning him. I also didn't see anything mentioned in Elandrian's Protean Check-In post when he was talking about short/long term goals.

Does anyone else want to see this character released soon? If you'll recall, he was a character that would build turrets that he could also pilot himself for the hero dmg side of things. I still think that sounds like a cool concept, and I'd really like to see this character in action.

I think he will be the next one to be released, but i do not think it will be soon. So much just came out, and a new hero requires a lot of programming time. They already hinted at new maps and enemies coming soon, so i think that will be the next focus. My best guess is maybe around the update after next you may see M&M starting to pop up.