Sign in to follow this  
Titoff62

(Xbox one)

All servers are run by us on AWS and would be an additional cost to allow players to just sit in game afk forevers not doing anything. We made an exception to this in that markets/trade hubs do not have an AFK timer and stay open for at least several hours. We're working on allowing that timer to be higher once a certain bug gets squashed that is currently consuming large amounts of memory. Darn bugs always hungry for memory. ^^

I like the time out feature. Sure at times it will kick me when i am just on a bathroom break or something, but i am well aware of the timer and that is my fault. Back in the DD1 days, i had a lot of issues joining games where someone was just sitting there...forever...not doing anything. And because they are on a stage you want to play, and the match title did not tell you much - you inadvertently would join that same do-nothing session yet again. I disliked all of those campers, and there were a lot of them. This new approach is much cleaner. 

I know this does not directly address the "private" part of this thread...sorry

I for some reason can no longer put mods on anything that i have. I got the required stuff for everything and it just won't let me I've tried every character all the mods i have won't move for me it just is blanked out i down know if this a bug or something else but I've tweeted @Trendy and they never responded help me please!