Sign in to follow this  
specialK

What now?

So you guys pretty much changed everything, and most are very welcome changes if not all.

But what happens now? What is the vision you guys have for the game?

What are you guys currently working on? How can we, the community help?

Is it something you thing should be added or want pretty bad, or are in dilemma between couple of things or more?

Personally I would love the 1 map 1 floor change in onslaught, I believe a lot of people will return and play more, which equals more income for the game, which in turn equals more development.

So I would like to know what Trendy thinks and what we want.

I would love Trendy to do the following

1 map per floor with Temple every 3rd map post floor 57 (as was) would be great.

Balance pass on some mods

Incursions coming back with some bite to them, as they used to have, and a reason to play them.

Other ways to get hypershards other than the sadism that is mastery

I agree with all of the above. I also still really can't do three map floors. However since I can now choose my map I am currently enjoying trying different builds on maps. I would like a replay map button due to many times my crazy choice of tower combos don't work out ;)

I would love them to bring back “Replay map” - If I’m searching for a specific shard but I have a favorite map I would love to just do that map consistently without having to go to the next map or a random one. Please and Thank You!

So, there's a ton of dope stuff coming in the next update. Not a whole lot we can share atm, and I'm waiting to make a post for another week or so, so I can expand on stuff a lot more (also this expansion has been out for a week as of this morning, so we're still focusing on getting word out to players about it), but here's a brief highlight:

- Onslaught not being 3 map floors anymore. Or two for that matter. Do the math ;).

- Ancient Power getting attention.

- A TON OF OTHER STUFF GOES HERE

In the coming weeks, I'm also going to be making a push for our wiki to get up-to-date information.

@klethag quote:

I would love them to bring back “Replay map” - If I’m searching for a specific shard but I have a favorite map I would love to just do that map consistently without having to go to the next map or a random one. Please and Thank You!

I responded in another thread, but Replay Map should be making a return, just ran into an issue while creating all the new map choice features.

@laronel_thone quote:

@LAWLTA quote:

- Onslaught not being 3 map floors anymore. Or two for that matter. Do the math ;).

wait so you're going to 4? no... 5? damn this is terrible! /s

10 map floors baybeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Hi,

I'm looking forward to this, and i would say, i'm looking forward for a spawn boss fix...which is here since the beginning of the game btw ^-^

Cheers

@LAWLTA quote:

those right there are some really sweet beans. 1 map floors, OMG. That will make so many people happy. I am excited to see AP move into a realm that feels rewarding instead of a punishment. I think that is the key holding everyone back. It's not that we won't pay a price for more power, but the price tag... 

Sounds like even more great changes are continuing to come our way!!!! so excited. 

@LAWLTA quote:

for the love of god...that is not funny, even as a joke....                                                    LOL  Jester_Forum_icon2.png

@LAWLTA quote:

So, there's a ton of dope stuff coming in the next update. Not a whole lot we can share atm, and I'm waiting to make a post for another week or so, so I can expand on stuff a lot more (also this expansion has been out for a week as of this morning, so we're still focusing on getting word out to players about it), but here's a brief highlight:

- A TON OF OTHER STUFF GOES HERE

In the coming weeks, I'm also going to be making a push for our wiki to get up-to-date information.

Awesome! Definitely looking forward to that! :) It's really nice to know stuff are underway even when the new expansion is just out! Really appreciate it!

Really enjoying the new update TBH and hopefully the next changes to onslaught and AP will reinvigorate the player base even more and then Trendy can bring C8 to C12 and other modes to kick our asses and find a use for all that AP and stored ascension.

The map choice is great too and can I say if we get a replay button can we also get a shuffle mode on/off option so I can either play through the maps in order as shown on the map select screen or pure random as it is now with the next button if I just want to blast a string of C7 maps.

Uh oh. Think you just killed fozzie 

@LAWLTA quote:

@laronel_thone quote:

@LAWLTA quote:

wait so you're going to 4? no... 5? damn this is terrible! /s