Sign in to follow this  
Laurella

Are we planning to nerf the Shocking Revelation mod for Weapon Mfr. of EV2?

@Defenso quote:

I feel sorry for anyone who bought this from an online shop I bet some people got ripped off big time as well. 

I got mine legit and spent time and resources levelling it up but now it's gonna get nerfed that was a waste of a weeks gaming time but better than blowing 1million gold on it. I suppose at least that week I did not bother anyone's precoius position on a PvE leader board.

There's no way I am going to buy MODS online at this rate in a few weeks we will of been nerfed back to pre update territory with one or 2 effective builds again once the 'community' has decided that actually cyberdorks should stun every defence, and towers really should not pierce bubbles as they are now irrelevant ... and I'll be back to hoping that I have enough time to play 3 maps in a row and that it does not crash on the ancient temple.

I think the biggest issue for me when I was playing were the game crashes on console. There was one day I crashed 3 times on lost temple and had to restart the same floor ☹ I was so frustrated and upset because by that point I invested 2 hours to just get past one floor due to the constant crashes. I really hope when I play again they work on that ❤

Its funny reading this post you can place Dryad for WM mod into any of these conversations.

@BeerGoggles quote:

Nigiri_toro mentioned that the way it drops might be bugged. Start playing as ev2 and it'll drop more frequently. That was his experience, and I found it in a few maps after I did that. 

wow, thanks for the tip. Much appreciated. 

@Jaws_420 quote:
@mmm quote:

So your idea of a game is that abusing is good and they are "lucky".

Good lord...

Thank god Trendy is on spot.

Better than your idea of just trolling every thread you can find. have you ever tired making a positive comment? Ever? 

You are the only one trolling here, I am just posting smart comments with logical reasoning.

And in fact Trendy proved I was right, WM was clearing bugged and not working as intended.

Get over it.

@mmm quote:
@Jaws_420 quote:

Better than your idea of just trolling every thread you can find. have you ever tired making a positive comment? Ever? 

You are the only one trolling here, I am just posting smart comments with logical reasoning.

And in fact Trendy proved I was right, WM was clearing bugged and not working as intended.

Get over it.

I just love when someone proves me right, LOL. 

@Jaws_420 quote:

I just love when someone proves me right, LOL. 

I don't doubt it, since you never are right in here, just chasing ghosts of your imagination.

@mmm quote:

I don't doubt it, since you never are right in here, just chasing ghosts of your imagination.

oh my, you really just cannot stop yourself can you? i gave you a clear and clean chance to act like an adult and say anything not negative, and post after post is just toxic troll bait coming out of you. You make me laugh. Most fun i've had all day. Please keep it up. Like watching a mad bee in a jar think we can fly through the glass if he just hits it hard enough. Don't give up! thunk...thunk....thunk...

As a peace offering, i posted a webpage dedicated to you right here, enjoy! 

My favorite part is knowing that an insufferable troll just absolutely cannot keep themselves from getting the last word in, so i anxiously await the next....THUNK. Ha ha ha ha. 

TE didn't lock the last toxic thread, so let's see how many thunks it takes to shut this one down. 

I agree that shocking revelation is a bit much right now, but nerfing the tower itself seems a but much when we already have so many defenses that feel pointless/inferior to others.

The issue is the extreme attack speed and % chance to stun. Stun length is not to bad. We need a good other stun defense rather then cannon. Drop the % chance to give mobs a chance to like 2 to 8%  rather then the 25+% 

I really don t get all this story around this one, got it in green with tenacity in green too and yellow defense rate.
It's not better than some other build i use...may be less effective...
I would suggest to stop stay stuck in front of one thing at the store and try other defenses / shard/ mods combo...you'll be surprised, and will not go back to weapon manufactured...

@LAWLTA quote:

Shocking revelation is OP and Tenacity is applying way more than it should be. There are changes coming to bring things in line and make sure the Mods apply correctly.

Ahhh I see, thanks for the reply. I might check the game this weekend since i can't right now, I have 12 hours class a day so I might be able to see it fully during sembreak. Also I checked the leaderboards and everyone became OP, guess we need to make enemies stronger aswell just for more challenge. I believe that Mfr is not the only one OP, but that one is doing everything and countering all lanes. Bees without poison/stun in Controlled Burn lane is useless, but Mfr itself is doing it. Emoji_Skeleton.png