Sign in to follow this  
Haui

todo list to make game fun

1. with high priority -> make shards stackable or do a process bar for gilding shards (our bags are full!)

2. make a repeat map button, the "continue" and "next map"  buttons are the same and confusing

3. fix the stucking mobs all over the maps, e.g. flyers, zappers in unholy catacombs every round -> no fun atm

4. fix the orc ladys skipping blockades -> no fun atm

i play games to have fun, so please fix/change this ...thx :-)

1. won't happen since they want to sell inventory bags

2+3. yeah, do that, especially 3 with bosses, it just takes an eternity

4. as far as I know that's intended, so you need to block the entire lane for them

I would love them to bring back “Replay map” - If I’m searching for a specific shard but I have a favorite map I would love to just do that map consistently without having to go to the next map or a random one. Please and Thank You!

@klethag quote:

I would love them to bring back “Replay map” - If I’m searching for a specific shard but I have a favorite map I would love to just do that map consistently without having to go to the next map or a random one. Please and Thank You!

I believe we're bringing back "Replay Map" in a future update, we just ran into an issue when setting up all the new expedition features.

@LAWLTA quote:

@klethag quote:

I believe we're bringing back "Replay Map" in a future update, we just ran into an issue when setting up all the new expedition features.

Awesome! Thanks!

I find it kind of interesting that a replay button is wanted. No dropped materials are specific to a lone stage, but to stage type. Grinding burnout, for me at least, is so much incredibly higher when i play the same map again, let alone like 6 times in a row. I am just confused as to why a Replay button is so highly desired? Maybe for layout practice? IDK... To each their own though - if you want it, sounds like it is at least possible. 

I am SOOOOOOOOOO incredibly thankful this update put in a "same map type" button on the victory screen. that was one of my most favorite changes this update. Makes dailies, along with free play, fun instead of it being the most boring part of this game. My only wish on that is that more maps in each type to avoid that burnout, especially on Dungeon maps. 

I say more dungeon maps due to the items that drop for MODs on them, as those are the only one for relic modifications. For gear - i only really modify my 2 DPS units. For Relics - i have a lot more to modify. A LOT more. So that means i will likely be playing those same 4 maps to nasuem. Given how prevalent relics are for this game, i would like to see those items drop on a wider variety of maps. 

IDEA - every map has a chance to drop relic MOD materials, and certain stage types also drop gear materials. That would help with the amount of relic MOD stuff we need to acquire (which is a lot more than the gear ones), and prevent stage burnout. That or add like 4 new Dungeon stages....LOL. 

5. you know those mini-portraits that pop up on the UI for 3 seconds when a boss spawns and allow you to easily locate and track them? why not just leave them up permanently?

serious no-brainer quality of life improvement here

I just want more content to do, instead of just "reworks". I love the new MOD system for the game, requires some touching tho, as some of the mods it provides are a bit too good. However I look forward to more content to do, new maps, new modes, maybe Adventures adjusted for the chaos levels.