Shard/Item Management

So, I bought every-single bag and vault slot. Now you added gilded shards, so now i dont sell the extra shards I dont need, because i want to gild all the shards in the game as much as I could as an end game goal for me but the issue here is I HAVE NO MORE ROOM in my inventory, when you add such a feature shouldn't you be aware of the things that comes with it? like shard managements. Not only i dont have more space, it takes me hours to find and count how many shards I have of each.  That you guys should have added into the games a year ago. Im forced now between selling gear that i want to keep or selling shards that I want to keep, my grinding from now on is literately 50% wasted time because there is only so much I can do. Now I had to delete a lot of gear and shards to free some space with the NEW MODS being added to the game that makes gear MORE important to keep and not delete. WHAT am I suppose to do? delete my sexy found mods with nice stats or give up on my shards and delete them and *** gilding? so here is my suggestions

- Let shards stack up like mats do. 

- Or better yet make a specific vault slot (stash in the bank) that can hold every single shard in one single tab like in Path of Exile with the currency stash tab. Like every shard can stock in that one slot, and every shard you have will either be highlighted or not depending if you have it or not, which even make it easy to look at all the shards in the game even if u dont have them. So you might say thats a lot of slots, I say just make each shard slot in that stash small icon  so the stash can fit all the shards in the game. Here is a picture of it if you never played path of exile. 

K4Y6wzH.png

- Let us have the option to search in that stash type to make it easy to highlight the desired shard. 

- You can also make a materials stash tab as well like the one in the picture above, and you dont have to make it free for all. Make it cost as much as a hero for all I care and people can buy it with medals like they do the hero, so gathering and collecting these medals for these two stashes would be great, amazing, and worthwhile grind. 

You know how many bags i can have empty if that happened? 75% *_*

To be honest after playing this game 3100+ hours and quieting and coming back over and over again because of the little things you deem unworthy of change, is just crazy. For hardcore grinders like me, we need the option to actually push the records to the limits, but we cant, if spending 100s of hours in the game will results in wasted gear and shards. I have no idea why this hasn't been added like 4 years ago. 

Sorry for the long rant, just couldn't keep it inside me, two wise men, Professor Sebastian Proteus and The Mysterious Scavenger told me to LET IT OUT, that it will feel good if I do so. THEY were right. 

+1

Let us read shards<10 in to make a gilded shard, its really no fun and bag waste to wait till i have 10 shards.

Please make a counter on the gilded shard -> e.g. 3/10!

not to mention - all of the new MOD and update consumable items also took up at least a half inventory page as well. This update was murder on inventory space. 

I am finding that i am forced to only collect for about 6 or so shards to gild, and i HAVE to sell off the rest, even though if i hadn't, then there are some shards i would be close to gilding now, but...no room for all of this copies just waiting to be gilded. 

I still have yet to see a single Deadly Strikes shard in any packs (or DEF rate, or PT, or...). Got a long way to go to gild 5-6 of these suckers. 2020 is looking good....LOL.    Jester_Forum_icon2.png

@Haui quote:

+1

Let us read shards<10 in to make a gilded shard, its really no fun and bag waste to wait till i have 10 shards.

Please make a counter on the gilded shard -> e.g. 3/10!

if only they can tell us they will consider looking at it at least, lol