Sign in to follow this  
uzar

What Mods

So what mod combinations are folks using on their favorite defenses.

Bees- anti melee , fire servo , anti chaos

Fissures -anti melee , melee boom , anti frost

@Laurella quote:

Weapon Mfr. : Shocking Revelation

Yeah, increased atk rate and CC reduction. It's just broken, the only tower I use right now, isn't the most damage, but you don't need it if everything is perma stunned.

@gokuby quote:

@Laurella quote:

Weapon Mfr. : Shocking Revelation

Yeah, increased atk rate and CC reduction. It's just broken, the only tower I use right now, isn't the most damage, but you don't need it if everything is perma stunned.

Sorry for potential noob question, but what is CC reduction? Do you mean Tenacity?

I deleted the game from my ps4 and am getting the best results for life! No bugs, no lost shards, no gripes....life is awesome!....until Yelllowstone blows its cap...

@ArchaicLotus quote:

I deleted the game from my ps4 and am getting the best results for life! No bugs, no lost shards, no gripes....life is awesome!....until Yelllowstone blows its cap...

Glad Real Life is good for you buddy. Have fun out theresquire_small.png

Yellowstone would be a bit grim for a whole lotta folks should it blow.

@Fozzie quote:

Yellowstone would be a bit grim for a whole lotta folks should it blow.

um, if that one goes, so could all of us, or at least it is likely every soul on the planet would be affected in some manner by it.... I hope we never find out     Emoji_Skeleton.png

Steamboat geyser had not gone off in four years, last two months it went off nine times. Steamboat is the geyser that is three times bigger than old faithful. Research the activity you all.

Woah!! You quit?!?!?!?

@ArchaicLotus quote:

Yes. I thought that this latest update would bring myself and a few people back, but the bugs and balances keep happening...after so long. The fact that the freezing on The Temple Run wave five ruined the PS4 competitive edge took the drive out.

Hmm,  every post you make is about how you quit.. 

@ArchaicLotus quote:

Yes. I thought that this latest update would bring myself and a few people back, but the bugs and balances keep happening...after so long. The fact that the freezing on The Temple Run wave five ruined the PS4 competitive edge took the drive out.

@ArchaicLotus quote:

Hopefully the next update will alleviate that one issue finally, as they have said it is on the roadmap. The horde never likes losing one of their own. You are always welcome back here. If not - happy gaming. Maybe we will all see each other on DD3  ; ) 

I have been using 

Flame Aura: Melee damage, Melee boom, Tenacity

Lightning Strikes Aura: Miniboss damage, atk rate, atk range

Barricade: Accumulator, Protective downgrade, Hardened 

Maybe including the shards would be helpful too?

World Tree: Fortitude, Defense Range, Hardened

Moss Hornet: Anti-Melee, Melee-Boom, Defense Rate

Harpy's Perch: Defense Rate, Piercing, Plantera's Blessing

Slime Pit: Defense Power, Defense Rate, Tenacity

Angry Nimbus: Defense Power, Defense Rate, Range-Boom

Hero: Healthy AP, Healthy HD, Robust on armor, and Storm Damage on weapon. Not figured what others I want on weapon, will see what AP reset weapon gives and go from there.

I had planned on using the other chars, but the reality is Dryad is still the most efficient single-character build since I'm going into reset grinding now.

Weaponmanufacturer with Shocking Revelation,Melee Boom,Tenacity

Flame Aura with Chaos Enemie Damage/Boom,Tenacity

Lightning Strike Aura with Anti Melee,Anti Chaos and Tenacity

Skyguard Tower with Rangesplosion,Anti Range and Attackspeedmod

Obelisk with all the Unique Type Mods

On my DPS Char (Barbarian) every gear is: Healthy Damage,Power Chip and more Heropower when buffed.

Weapons are Range/Meleesplosion,Critdamage,Critchance,Controllchip,AntiMelee

It's interesting how different our's are. What do you use each defense for?

@MystykZ quote:

@BeerGoggles quote:

@BeerGoggles quote:

It's interesting how different our's are. What do you use each defense for?

@MystykZ quote:

@BeerGoggles quote:

I mostly use Flame Aura to buff my Heros Damage by another 25% with the encroching flames? shard,destruction and deadly strikes. It is not really there for damage, the damage it does is just bonus. Lightning Strike Aura is my Anti Ladyorc (+70% Damage against them) and for Bosses. It has Defense Rate,Destruction,Vampiric Empowerment in it and i max them always as soon as possible.

Gotcha. I use Flame aura to clear out all the trash. Then LSA takes care of anything that makes it through the AOE, which is usually bosses and maybe lady orcs.

@BeerGoggles quote:

Gotcha. I use Flame aura to clear out all the trash. Then LSA takes care of anything that makes it through the AOE, which is usually bosses and maybe lady orcs.

That is exactly how i do my layouts as well. Love them Monk auras. 

@BeerGoggles quote:

jaws_420, What are your aura mods/shards?

I'll do my best from memory for you...

FA - def power focused, shards (DS, Destruction, Def Rate or VE), MODs (melee damage, chaos damage, ranged damage), max AP gambit

LSA - crit power focused, shards (crit damage, Def Rate, Destruction), MODs (mini boss damage, melee damage, Def Rate), max AP gambit.

I'm still hunting for some MODs so this is not my final setup, but is working pretty good for me for now. 

I try to only use MODs that have % add instead of numbers as you seem to get a whole lot more out of % as opposed to a small static increase. Plus, some of these stack (i hope) - as many chaos enemies are also melee ones. 

Has anybody worked out which are the best anti-mob mods for anti-air towers?  Looks like some people are using ranged damage/boom mods.   Has anybody confirmed the enemy types for flyers.

@Kruntski quote:

Has anybody worked out which are the best anti-mob mods for anti-air towers?  Looks like some people are using ranged damage/boom mods.   Has anybody confirmed the enemy types for flyers.

My guess is Wyverns/Lightning Bugs are ranged while Kobold Gliders/Kobolts are support. 

@Paloverde zfogshooterz quote:

@Kruntski quote:

My guess is Wyverns/Lightning Bugs are ranged while Kobold Gliders/Kobolts are support. 

If you see at the enemies description for Lightning Bugs, it says "shoots projectiles" so they must indeed be ranged.

The wyverns however attack with their claws, so they could be melee.