Sign in to follow this  
danimaltastic

(PS4) Scrolling through to check what people have for trade is a challenge.

Not sure if this is a bug or just not properly set up. But, if you are in town looking at what other people are selling, it basically kicks you out of their shop or back to the beginning of their list every time someone enters or leaves the town and list of players changes, maybe even more than that. Which is a lot and gets kind of annoying quick.

If the player you are browsing leaves town, I get it. If it has nothing to do with them, I'd like my browsing position to remain the same.

There was a change in this last update that i very much would like to see adjusted. 

When playing multiplayer, i like to see what ascension level other players are at so that i can gauge their strength. The quickest way to do that used to be to go to the pause menu, and scroll down the player list. When you did that, you could see each Ascension Point spread of each hero, which then told you their level basically (PS4 mind you). I have yet to find another quick way to do this. 

However, now when you try to do this, you only get their shops instead. You have to roll over to each one and select their profile with "X" before you can see that info, making it incredibly hard to see these levels now. 

I very much miss this ability and would like a way to quickly and easily see everyone's level at a glance. It is a key part of the multiplayer experience to know who you are dealing with. This last update is making that harder now. 

Yes on both posts. Annoying to shop cuz list refresh, almost impossible in a busy lobby. I too miss seeing other players stats at a glance.

Yes it has been extremely frustrating trying to browse people’s shops - it seems to refresh every two seconds so I have to quickly speed-look through everyone’s items as fast as I can before I inevitably get kicked back to the player list. 

I submitted a bug report for this on the xbox one with mention that it also occurs on ps4.  Maybe once it gets past the approval process I can point everyone at it so we can vote up the issue.