Sign in to follow this  
hajum023

Make five bar mods immune to sell all

Just sold my five bar gobu-boom mod on accident when doing a sell all, once i realized my life flashed before my eyes and I cried real man tears. Plz make five bar mods noob-proof and make it more difficult to sell them on accident.

Thanks for reading

I legit sold my maxed c7 mod (Weakpoint Damage +70%) by accident.

Not really sure what to feel Emoji_Skeleton.png

@hajum023 quote:

Just sold my five bar gobu-boom mod on accident when doing a sell all, once i realized my life flashed before my eyes and I cried real man tears. Plz make five bar mods noob-proof and make it more difficult to sell them on accident.

Thanks for reading

i have no idea why after 4 years of development stuff you sell doesn't go to the scavenger

why is this still not a thing. what sense does this make :P it's literally copy/pasting code

That'd be a pain in the arse all for dealing with the impatience of players. There's already a warning about sell all.

@ram1024 quote:

i have no idea why after 4 years of development stuff you sell doesn't go to the scavenger

why is this still not a thing. what sense does this make :P it's literally copy/pasting code

I always lock the stuff that I think "Wow better make sure that's safe" However [[99024,users]] makes a great point about the scavenger. In D3 you have a buy back and in many many RPGs you also have this.

Sell All does have a 3 second cooldown, for this reason though.

i endorse buyback because even with locking, you can easily make a mistake and in this type of game a small mistake can easily represent 100's of gameplay hours

it just makes sense to have a foolproof way to prevent that sort of negative gameplay experience, because these are the types of situations that make people quit the game for good

After a thousand hours of playtime, I can't remember ever selling something that I regretted afterwords.  If you don't rush through inventory management, it's easy to prevent mistakes. With that said, a buyback option would be great and save a lot of problems that I've seen. 

@gotrunks712 quote:

After a thousand hours of playtime, I can't remember ever selling something that I regretted afterwords.  If you don't rush through inventory management, it's easy to prevent mistakes. With that said, a buyback option would be great and save a lot of problems that I've seen. 

idk I'm pretty good about not selling the good stuff but since this update my inventory has become a mess and a good near perfect pair of gloves I wanted to use got sold. It hurts considering I still have not found anything close to them :( I sold a perfect lvl 5 Def rate mod to a guy for 60m, he accidentally sold it.

"You're going to sell valuable items, are you sure?"

"Wait 5 seconds to sell"

"Are you sure you want to sell those items?"

clicks sell all anyways

"GOD DAMNIT TRENDY"

I totally support a buyback feature. All of us have deleted something we did not mean to at some point. With the sheer amounts of gear we go through, human error is inevitable. 

I would also like to add - when upgrading MODs, i do not think that equipped gear should show up on the list of things that can have MODs removed form them (left side box). That OR some symbol on any item that is equipped or in the Vault. I keep using materials that i want to leave in place, because i am only looking at the MODs, and i keep making bad decisions because of that and use items equipped to other characters. 

I keep having to scan through my equipped items to ensure that i did not accidentally unequip/use/consume something currently equipped every time i tinker. 

@Nefhith quote:

"You're going to sell valuable items, are you sure?"

"Wait 5 seconds to sell"

"Are you sure you want to sell those items?"

clicks sell all anyways

"GOD DAMNIT TRENDY"

more like:

"you're going to sell a whole page EXCEPT for certain items that you've put a lock on which is extremely hard to see, furthermore we're going to obscure the page of what you're selling instead of showing it and HIGHLIGHTING what is being sold allowing the user to mouse over every item and inspect it or at the very least glance and know that what is being sold is what you want to sell"