Sign in to follow this  
ram1024

Why would you start tracking objectives before the game even starts?

sure there's one mission (build defenses in 30sec or less) that requires tracking during that phase, but why would you track tower sale/destruction during the first build phase?

do you have any idea how annoying it is to almost have your build completed and on placing your last tower you lag or the game does one of its fun glitches and your tower is turned completely the wrong way or is placed in the wrong spot and now you have to start the whole process over again (oh and have fun deleting all your defenses in one lane then waiting for all the enemies to come kill your crystal in order to restart the map)

also you need to make it way more obvious what tower "type" something is if you're going to make maps that restrict them. it was not fun trying to figure out what the dryad defenses are by trial and error :P

Mastery should block failed states not just fail you. However this requires more coding.

Challenges in DD1 were fun even though they were challenging, mastery is about as much fun as root canal work

@Laurella quote:

Those 30 sec challenges I find them hard to solo. So I do it with friends or random people in town, easier.

my hardest ones are don'trepair/don'tupgrade, not because i can't pass the map but because i forget on wave 4 and do it :P

and yes, i'm going to start unbinding those keys before the map starts now :D