Sign in to follow this  
Brian15brito@gmail.com

That's great that we get a roll back but...

What would happen to all the stuff that I redeemed from the mailbox?Like the 1 million gold, the free 4k medals that you given us, the shard packs and costumes that we gotten and redeeemed. If you are rolling back our accounts to the state before we logged in to dd2 update then wont all our stuff that ive recieved and clained from the mail dissappear too!? Or would that all carry over?

If so should I screen shot my account to show proof of my currency so they can mail it to me?

Well if the rollback simply uses an old backup of the state of all characters logically it should also give you back the opportunity to redeem your stuff. It's not like your characters are put back in their former state, it's more like the entire server is loading an older save of the game so to speak.

I doubt there's reasons to worry.

@Brian15brito@gmail.com quote:

What would happen to all the stuff that I redeemed from the mailbox?Like the 1 million gold, the free 4k medals that you given us, the shard packs and costumes that we gotten and redeeemed. If you are rolling back our accounts to the state before we logged in to dd2 update then wont all our stuff that ive recieved and clained from the mail dissappear too!? Or would that all carry over?

If so should I screen shot my account to show proof of my currency so they can mail it to me?

Purchases can be tracked and re-added. If you made any progression, the progression is reset, so if you earned 4k Defender Medals, you will lose those, but then have the opportunity to get them back. We're not happy that rollbacks are a solution, but it's the most effective one to offer for this issue.

Rollbacks will start next week, they'll be done in a batch. It's unfortunate, but it's to ensure we get everyone done in one swoop.

How you earned de 4k medals? Available in all platforms?

@PANDA0112 quote:

@PANDA0112 quote:

it was for the summer bash event I believe, it came along with the 1mil.

I'm like one of the only people that didn't lose equipped shards from this update. I need to know if I should even play right now if we're gonna have a rollback. I don't wanna waste my time farming gear/etc. and it just amount to nothing in a couple of days lol.

@Gnurmalg quote:

I'm like one of the only people that didn't lose equipped shards from this update. I need to know if I should even play right now if we're gonna have a rollback. I don't wanna waste my time farming gear/etc. and it just amount to nothing in a couple of days lol.

If you didn't fill out the survey in this link, you will not be rolled back.

@LAWLTA quote:

@Gnurmalg quote:

If you didn't fill out the survey in this link, you will not be rolled back.

i just have filled in the survey (missed post about rollback) but i suposse that i will not be rolled back, just recover my Explosive Shield Hypershard

Guys of support told me last week that i could play without worry about rollbacked because hypershards can be restored individually

@doqpelganga quote:

Guys of support told me last week that i could play without worry about rollbacked because hypershards can be restored individually

Correct, that's one of the options. :)

If you requested a rollback make sure that you have the right amount of gems. I did the adventure maps over the weekend and bought EV2. Now after the rollback I no longer have EV2 unlocked but the 1500 gems are still gone. It seems the gem amount is independent from the rest of the account content, but the unlocked chars are not.

Now let's see what customer support is saying :)

@LAWLTA quote:

Purchases can be tracked and re-added. If you made any progression, the progression is reset, so if you earned 4k Defender Medals, you will lose those, but then have the opportunity to get them back. We're not happy that rollbacks are a solution, but it's the most effective one to offer for this issue.

I got my rollback, but the gems I used to buy a protean weapon and the carnival rewards like the shadow costumes didn't return do I need to submit a new ticket 

Yes, please submit a ticket to Community Support about this

@darren6560 quote:
I got my rollback, but the gems I used to buy a protean weapon and the carnival rewards like the shadow costumes didn't return do I need to submit a new ticket 
@mandigal quote:

If you requested a rollback make sure that you have the right amount of gems. I did the adventure maps over the weekend and bought EV2. Now after the rollback I no longer have EV2 unlocked but the 1500 gems are still gone. It seems the gem amount is independent from the rest of the account content, but the unlocked chars are not.

Now let's see what customer support is saying :)

@envizion quote:

did the rollback happen already? my account still looks the same

If you put in a rollback request, and you didn't get rolled back by now, it might be because you were online. Put in a ticket with CS, as there were no rollbacks done while an account as online. Also if you're progressing and requested a rollback, all of that progress will be lost. The rollback is to BEFORE Protean Shift. So any progress from 6/19 and onward is going to be lost.

@LAWLTA quote:

@Zentixo quote:

still not for me

If you filled out the survey that was linked multiple times and posted here on the forums, then you should be rolled back. If you're not, contact the Community Support Team, and they can look into it for you.

Did I do both but nothing has happened so far. here is my request number 26933

@Zentixo quote:

And a new day without rollback. I have the feeling that you do not want people to start playing again.

With an expansion, there's a chance that they are running into a high volume of tickets. There's no need to be snarky. If it's not done by the end of the day, let me know.

If i was asking for a favor from someone, i would maybe try the flattery and respect route. Catch more flies with honey than vinegar...     ; )