Sign in to follow this  
[CG] LAWLTA

Hotfix 3.0.2 Notes

Greetings Defenders,

Hotfix 3.0.2 is now live on PC and PlayStation 4, and Xbox One will be receiving this update next week. We are knocking out a couple nasty bugs we’ve ran into and wanted to get a fix out as quickly as possible.

Bug Fixes

• Fixed an issue where icons between Xbox and PS4 were showing incorrectly at the War Table.

• Fixed an issue where Hero Cards were not purchasable with Defender Medals.

• Fixed an issue where Shard GIlding was displaying decimals places within its UI.

• Players are now able to scroll through tabs of the Upgrade UI using the scroll wheel on PC.

• Fixed an issue with Tinkering an item multiple times was costing more in some cases.

• Fixed an issue when Upgrading, Advancing, Evolving, and Tinkering consumed materials from multiple stacks.

• Fixed an issue with Shards where if the name took up two lines, it would not show the upgrade level.

• Fixed an issue with multiple copies of the same mod stacking on the Barbarian’s weapons.

• Fixed an issue with weapons gained through Ancient Power are now giving both their unique Mod as well as a second normal Mod to follow the logic that Legendaries get two Mods.

• Adjusted the wings of the Techwitch during her reload animation.

• Fixed an issue where using the Radiant Power shard and Talisman of Empowerment was causing obscene damage.

• Fixed an issue where players could not scroll up when selecting a map at the War Table.

• Fixed an issue where Dryad Slime Towers were not getting updated VFX with an Elemental Attunement Mod.

• Fixed an issue where upgrading towers was not removing previous VFX idles.

• Fixed an issue where Dryad Slime Pits were receiving increased Critical Damage when being upgraded.

• Fixed an issue where the Protean Smasher was not working with the Lavamancer’s Molten Core ability.

• Fixed an issue in Forest Crossroads during split screen that caused Guard npcs to lack textures.

• Fixed an issue with End Game chests showing as Mythical, but not dropping Mythical loot.

Thx for those fixes.
Still waiting for the bosses spawn glitch guys... takes more time to see them die than finish an actual wave...way more time...

Cheers

im waiting for my heroes to stop losing over 200,000 health in middle of wave, signing in or out. or even going to town. and NOT getting the health  back WHEN I DIDNT CHANGE A THING. and they still have everything except their health.  my barb has lost over 300,000 health my gunwitch has lost over 100,000 health my dryad has lost 200,000.  that s in my main deck alone in a few mins of being in the tavern alone. i already told them on twitter. and they said they already knew about it.  now i just lost a green defender pack. when i been looking for  green wings. i picked it up. went to tavern and poof not in inventory. or chest area. still dont have it when i even restarted the console.Emoji_TNT.png

I'm not sure where to post this. I'm just trying to add of to the list of known issues that I've ran into on Xbox One... (I'm not a fourm person, sorry.) 

1) Tinkering with the Dryad's new protean weapon (could be all characters) - I tried to apply a mod into the new Dryad Protean weapon, and it resulted in the weapon being "infused" getting deleted and the mod not transfering. 200 Defender Medals were also removed from my inventory. (Basically, I lost a good mod and 200 defender medals.) P.S. I tried to infuse the mod into the last slot..

2) Certain items aren't stacking up to 99 anymore. Mainly, the ones that I've noticed are the "Pet Re-roll Boxes". (Our inventory space is filling up pretty quick..)

3) Loading screens. (This might just be me.) I've been having issues when hitting "continue" to go to the next map. (Only when playing with other players.) I'll get stuck in the load screen and will not be able to do anything resulting in me having to restart my game.

4) DPS on weapon manufacturers. Mine are displaying 114k dps, but they are actually doing somewhere between 600-800k.

5) (This one is a maybe as well.) When one guilds deadly strikes, the Guilded Deadly Strikes doesn't actually increase the range of the dryads tree. (Maybe the tree has a "max range" now?) I just thought I'd inform everyone before they spend hours grinding for 11 shards and spending 2mil to guild them, just for nothing to happen to their trees range..

I love the update! This is just meant to help devs in their search for issues with the update. I can't wait to see how great the update is when everything is fixed!

@AllChase quote:

5) (This one is a maybe as well.) When one guilds deadly strikes, the Guilded Deadly Strikes doesn't actually increase the range of the dryads tree. (Maybe the tree has a "max range" now?) I just thought I'd inform everyone before they spend hours grinding for 11 shards and spending 2mil to guild them, just for nothing to happen to their trees range..

Yep, defenses, included the World Tree now have a range cap.

@AllChase quote:

2) Certain items aren't stacking up to 99 anymore. Mainly, the ones that I've noticed are the "Pet Re-roll Boxes". (Our inventory space is filling up pretty quick..)

Yes. i am seeing this one a lot. I only have like 55 of these, but they are in like 4 stacks now... I keep getting singles of it that do not want to combine, and are eating up more inventory space.