Sign in to follow this  
Axianamos

Death explosion is killing me

So today me and a friend were doing a mission on Chaos 1. Every so often, and by that I mean every 30 seconds or so we would randomly die from full health with no explanation. Then on Chaos 2 it was the same thing. A little confused we spent most of the match attempting to determine what was exploding and killing us. But it was so random we could never catch what was doing the deed.

Until I noticed a plain old regular orc exploding and killing me from full health.

Until I noticed my nimbus has "orcs explode for x% area damage" on them. And I had 10 nimbi built.

And my world tree does the same thing to skeletons, presumably if they die in it's radius since in the previous mission that's the only defense we were running.

huh...i noticed the death thing too. i thought it was Zerks stabbing me while i stood on the barricade, but what you said makes a lot of sense. I had Melee explosions on, and died...a lot... 

If this is true, i will have to rethink using this MOD a little, as that adds unnecessary danger to my heroes, and it is not just some damage done, but it seems to be a OHK.

I've had it one shotting my barriers too, very fun.

It's the mods doing that but I suppose they are supposed to do damage only to enemies not to the entire planet.