Sign in to follow this  
PandynatorDD

Trading and YOU!

Hey.

So with the new update and its amazing features. 

We can now trade items!

So I want to ask,

Where do YOU want to LIST YOUR trades?

• Ingame.................................................................................0
  • Here on the forum..............................................................1
  • Steam forums......................................................................0
  • DD2Tools(If possible)..........................................................0
  • Discord..................................................................................0
  • Other(Explain)......................................................................0
  • Several of the above( BUT I PREFER X?)............................0

No matter what is the best option, I feel like the community should agree and settle on one of these  options that are outside of the game, so we can have a healthy and active trading community.

Splitting it here and there, won't do anyone a favor.

Other than the sellers that sell stuff way to high :P

just like dd1 on the forum :)/...... only problem is unlike dd1 where loot was accessible to all, now it is allot more narrowed, selling and trading actively is less robust comparatively  

I would personally do it in game. Its much quicker and intuitive.

Why do not take WoW market example - you have an auction price for some period or buyout.

Its acccessible for everyone everytime. Not that you need to go player by player and have slots for this.

How about to have market ingame for everyone - and you will just buy number of pieces for gems.

So for each piece 50 gems as it is now and the logic is the same but huge improvement in trading.

Forum , but in game across servers would be the best option rather then logging in and out to change servers some sort of general central market server would promote a better market.