Sign in to follow this  
SELL SW0RD

Increasing Mod Levels

Okay. I’m sure I’m just missing something obvious here. But I cannot figure out how to increase the power of my mods. 

How do I get the low, red servo meter to get higher up into the green?

Thank you kind souls in advance. 

There is a guy in the tavern - same one form the new update pictures, who does "Tinkering". There you pick the object you want better mods on, then choose the gear with the objects you want to move them from. There is a cost of gold and materials to do so. You will also lose the object the mods were moved off of as it is consumed in the process. If you do not have the materials, cursor over them and they will tell you where they drop. usually just grind Expedition of the same chaos level as the gear you are upgrading. 

try moving it to a chaos 1 item and upgrading  that item till its maxed think in dev stream they said when you evolve a c1 to c2 - mods lvl up as well so maybe find your 3 fave transfer them to a c1 legendary and grind it back to c7 this maybe incorrect but i this was how i understood what they described .you may even get more then 1 mod lvl i havent tried it yet still farming mats myself.

@SELL SW0RD quote:

Okay. I’m sure I’m just missing something obvious here. But I cannot figure out how to increase the power of my mods. 

How do I get the low, red servo meter to get higher up into the green?

Thank you kind souls in advance. 

As was said, it's impossible to increase the quality of a mod. A red quality mod will always be red. They will increase in power as the item they are on is upgraded, but will never move up in quality. 

The best option is to transfer high quality mods to the same item, then upgrade that item. Just make sure the item the mods are on its at the same tier as the item you are transferring to (Chaos 7 to Chaos 7), otherwise you'll end up with lower tier mods on a higher tier item.