Sign in to follow this  
SELL SW0RD

EMP Trump Mod

Has anyone received the mod that allows your traps / auras to resist the cybork stun?  I am chomping at the bit to get some. But I haven’t seen any. Do I need to be farming Onslaught 80+ or anything in particular?  

I believe it is the Tempest mod. The one with % time afflicted by status effects on towers (there is a hero one too). It starts low, but fully leveled up it should be close to 100% or so. Put that in an aura, now they cannot be stunned or frozen. I think at least. I have yet to fully test it out...so take that with a grain of salt. 

Here was me thinking it was something that would instantly build a wall, or separate EMP flyers from their kobolds.

no problem , i cant remember everything either :P

i have a serious mod hoarding problem ATM , i dont understand the leveling up of mods at all . with all this tinkering i hope upgrading / evolving gear after an AP reset back up to its C7 glory isn't too ridiculous  

I thought of something interesting last night. I have unique heroes i have setup due to builds i want to do with certain towers and ascension points. With MODs...i may end up creating even more heroes, just for certain MOD combos. 

For instance - there are like 2-3 Frost mob specific MODs out there. Likely i will end up building a certain tower just for dealing with them, and only use it for Frost Schedules. Same with Cyborcs. I will have a normal aura for regular lanes, and a Cyborc one for those..."special situations" LOL. I wonder how many other MOD combos will make me end up splintering off a new hero for to take advantage of it. There are several I have seen so far specific to one hero... 

I thought I heard I heard juicebags say it was tenacity 

@SELL SW0RD quote:

Has anyone received the mod that allows your traps / auras to resist the cybork stun?  I am chomping at the bit to get some. But I haven’t seen any. Do I need to be farming Onslaught 80+ or anything in particular?