Sign in to follow this  
vesidol

Make Gilding a staged process

Right now you need 10 shards for 4 levels.

Maybe please make it a staged process: 5 shards give +2 levels.

Thank you.

I'd love to be able to add each one as you go. I don't care if i don't get the bonus until shard 10 - i just don't want to have to carry or count all of these extra shards completely littering up my inventory... Especially since the new MOD materials took up a whole half page of my inventory as well. 

@Jaws_420 quote:

I'd love to be able to add each one as you go. I don't care if i don't get the bonus until shard 10 - i just don't want to have to carry or count all of these extra shards completely littering up my inventory... Especially since the new MOD materials took up a whole half page of my inventory as well. 

I'm down for "each one as you go" too! That would be nice! I did shelve a lot of my shards into my spare heroes but, yeah, with M.O.D.S, my inv space is getting full again.

Ideally we would add one as we go, as has been suggested.  I would ask that the 2m pricetag come _after_ the 10th has been inserted, so we can keep inventory management down.

It'd be really nice to have this so I have something to do with my shards other than dust them =S