Sign in to follow this  
twiiqz

chaos 8 ampoule

Can confirm, we've seen them drop through our metrics.

[[58175,users]] and [[60550,users]] have both got them as well (Juicebags has a C8 piece of gear as a result).

i dont know the details but upgrading that c8 piece of gear takes some crazy amount of mats . i was listening to juicebags talk about it yesterday in a stream while i was doing other stuff . 

And then u reset lol. If i ever find 1 i will sell it for bank! I have no need to b that op. When im dun AP and start pushing high floors ... Maybe, but kinda pointless atm. Maybe trendy's got bigger and badder things comming and we'll need such power....

@doqpelganga quote:

by the way im selling one for 9.999.999...  cut-me-own-thoat!.. spam!

Only 10M? I see people selling rare pets for 50M, and those are just arm candy. I would think you could get a lot more than that for these hard to find and much sought after items. 

well.. first c8 i saw on shop was at 25M... later i saw from 10.000.000 to 15.000.000 and those were several days unsolded.

plus i have two more, i need the gold (too much gild and pets bought i was at 3M), i dont need or want to upgrade to c8 rigth now because i plan to reset AP eventually (im at 3 AP)

anyway...C8 ampoule was sold yet... ill put next higher