Sign in to follow this  
[CG] LAWLTA

Hotfix 3.0.1 Notes

Greetings Defenders,

Hotfix 3.0.1 is now live on all platforms! This hotfix is to address a couple issues that came up with the expansion. Here’s what we’ve included with this patch.

Bug Fixes

• Fixed an issue where shards were being deleted for players returning after a 3 month+ period away from the game.

• Fixed an issue with Corruption’s Bargain causing Corrupted Blessing to do a TON of damage. Too much damage. Way too much damage.

• Fixed an issue where EV2’s Weapon Manufacturer tower continues to deal damage after being sold while affected by an Elemental Damage Mod.

• Fixed an issue with Protobot’s speech appearing automatically.

• Fixed a PC specific issue with text appearing on Gates of Dragonfall Campaign Hard mode.

• Fixed an issue with moving all 3 mods locking players out of the UI.

• Fixed a visual duplication issue when transferring Shard Dust into Vaults.

• Fixed an issue where an extra icon was appearing for Bank swapping.

Thank you all for letting us know about the issues you’ve encountered. We’ve got more fixes and updates on the way, but if you find any more, please let us know by submitting them to our bug site. :)

For Etheria!

The Dungeon Defenders II Team

In the meantime a lot of us are playing multiple tiers below our highest chaos level farming shards we already farmed and stuff because we're missing basic stuff like defense rate and deadly strikes. Any way we can be comped some coins to buy shard packs or something in the meantime? I mean this is day 3 of me running chaos 3 and 4 100 times without getting a single defense rate or deadly strikes shard

How about the Protean Weapons? :( Mods not working for them, or atleast for my Protean Sweeper.

Sorry I don't know whats the bug site.

@RexNihilo quote:

In the meantime a lot of us are playing multiple tiers below our highest chaos level farming shards we already farmed and stuff because we're missing basic stuff like defense rate and deadly strikes. Any way we can be comped some coins to buy shard packs or something in the meantime? I mean this is day 3 of me running chaos 3 and 4 100 times without getting a single defense rate or deadly strikes shard

Welcome to the marvellous world of RNG

I dealt with the RNG once. that's why I had those shards. I was simply asking if they were willing to help us not be stuck way behind our normal tier and relying on friends to carry us.

@RexNihilo quote:

I dealt with the RNG once. that's why I had those shards. I was simply asking if they were willing to help us not be stuck way behind our normal tier and relying on friends to carry us.

Yeah, well, best of luck

@RexNihilo quote:

seems the two options are they get a way to have shards appear back in ur inventory or they have to roll you back.

farming them again seems like a waste of time

@LAWLTA quote:

I'll look into it, and get back to you guys missing the shards still. :)

Also missing shards here. havent played in a long time and all my gear had no shards equipped or anything.

Hi,

-Will you fix the enemies stuck at spawns one day? especially bosses...omg can you fix this?

-Did you notice that some Shards don t have the numbers of upgrade on them anymore? damage crit change, for example?
Not really cool if you wanna upgrade some but not merge the ones who have been fully up to 12/12 already.

Will you modify the vault so we can Finally order, search our stuff in there like in the inventory?
I can' t stand anymore to find my shard in this mess, omg.
I have all vault bags full, it s a complete mess, can you make it so we can class by name, rarity, kind of stuff like in inventory?

Please.

Cheers guys

@metalpower quote:

Hi,

-Will you fix the enemies stuck at spawns one day? especially bosses...omg can you fix this?

-Did you notice that some Shards don t have the numbers of upgrade on them anymore? damage crit change, for example?
Not really cool if you wanna upgrade some but not merge the ones who have been fully up to 12/12 already.

Will you modify the vault so we can Finally order, search our stuff in there like in the inventory?
I have all vault bags full, it s a complete mess, can you make it so we can class by name, rarity, kind of stuff like in inventory?

Please.

Cheers guys

I Love this idea! ^

But for now you can try this for less confusion: (Disable Auto Sort)

Inventory.png

EDIT: Here's another one.

Inventory2.png

@Laurella quote:

@metalpower quote:

Hi,

Please.

Cheers guys

I Love this idea! ^

Inventory.png

Inventory2.png

My OCD is very much enjoying these pictures

I didn't get my Shards back. Came back for this recent patch to find all my shards gone. Quite disappointing. Support ticket filed. :)

@LAWLTA quote:

In not sure exactly how the bug reporting works, so ill just tell you about a visual duplication bug that isn't listed in the bug fix [and that I confirmed still exists after the patch].   You can cause it to occur with the following steps;

1) Select an item in your inventory

2) while the item is selected, click on a new item tab

3) click back on the item tab with the item that you have selected

4) place the item in the slot that it is already occupying

The result is a ghost copy of your item appearing in the inventory.   I should note that the ghost copy of the item seems to remain in the inventory unless a different item is placed in that slot.

Anyway, hopefully this helps with the bug smashing!

@Laurella quote:

@metalpower quote:

Hi,

Please.

Cheers guys

I Love this idea! ^

Inventory.png

Inventory2.png

Hi,

I was playing like this before, then i stopped with the "last drop view" search in inventory icon where you can class as you wish

We need vault to be like the inventory fast, i m pretty much loosing my mind.

I won't talk about the awful system of market... you must be staying at a place to sell stuff or encountering people who will look at your stuff during game...
It's really bad concept.

We should have a hall of sell like in any rpg/mmo...
We put our stuff in a auction then we go back to play

not staying like "idiots" and doing nothing...
I don't wanna let my PC on in night just to be able to sell stuff, come on guys, thinks about the earth... it's summer, it's hot, i need to turn off my computer at night...

I hope you're thinking about this and trying to find a solution for this, it's broken in that state.
If you wanna sell...DON T PLAY...right...

You're last patch is really good way to improve the game, it gives it a second breath, but need fixes fast and review market system.

Cheers

NB: forgot for one moment that there is this "wonderful" AFK kick after 15 minutes...

I was in town for letting people buy my stuff...well
So we can't play and we must stay active at least once every 14 minutes ...
Come on guys, did you play your game with real test live for your 'market' like actual player?
Don't think so...

Like in DD1, we need AFK SHOP  and an OFFLINE SHOP please guys.

Have a good day

I can't say how many, if any, of my normal shards are gone. Been way too long since I've played. But I do have unusual gaps in my inventory and most importantly my mass destruction shard is gone. And that is the real downer. Should I post a support ticket, or is this something that is already being looked into and just wait while other support tickets are saying the same thing?

@Okielos quote:

I can't say how many, if any, of my normal shards are gone. Been way too long since I've played. But I do have unusual gaps in my inventory and most importantly my mass destruction shard is gone. And that is the real downer. Should I post a support ticket, or is this something that is already being looked into and just wait while other support tickets are saying the same thing?

Yes they are aware and they are working on a fix, i'm not playing in case they are doing a rollback on our account or something.