Sign in to follow this  
PANDA0112

Question about MODS stacking [HELP]

Hello,

I have a questions about MODS for armor parts:

If I have 1 of the same mod type in each part (for example: +4000 dmg for single weapon projectile or +4000 hero damage)

I will have 4000x4?? Or just one of them is active?

Does stacking (if exits...) apply for every mod? or just for someones? (for example, +2000% armor when under 20% health in EACH armor part, give 8000% armor? thats sounds crazy...)

I´ll appreaciate if someone can answer

Thanks

Bonus question: How does the MOD "Exploit weakness Chip"(+40% to weak points) work???

@PANDA0112 quote:

Hello,

I have a questions about MODS for armor parts:

If I have 1 of the same mod type in each part (for example: +4000 dmg for single weapon projectile or +4000 hero damage)

I will have 4000x4?? Or just one of them is active?

Does stacking (if exits...) apply for every mod? or just for someones? (for example, +2000% armor when under 20% health in EACH armor part, give 8000% armor? thats sounds crazy...)

I´ll appreaciate if someone can answer

Thanks

Bonus question: How does the MOD "Exploit weakness Chip"(+40% to weak points) work???

Weak Points = Roller. You should deal more damage when you hit them from behind. (Not sure about this).

and about the mods, it should stack, even tho im just guessing.

To my understanding (and i may be wrong here as this is info passed down in the forums), any reference to weak point damage is talking about the Gunwitch and getting headshots. At least that was what i was told before the update. Maybe it has changed, but it's not like we have a lot of explanations of all the new terminology floating around in this update yet. It will likely need to be tested by someone to be confirmed. 

Gunwitch headshots, attacking siege rollers from behind, I think attacking Vanguards from behind, and maybe some others. That's just off the top of my head.

Glad to see an employee doesn't even know what this entails. How are players meant to? Please can the design team make things in plain English and not cryptic nonsense.

@LAWLTA quote:

Gunwitch headshots, attacking siege rollers from behind, I think attacking Vanguards from behind, and maybe some others. That's just off the top of my head.

@Little Magic Hat quote:

Glad to see an employee doesn't even know what this entails. How are players meant to? Please can the design team make things in plain English and not cryptic nonsense.

@LAWLTA quote:

I'm answering a ton of questions as fast as possible, while doing a bunch of other work, while other members of the team are focusing on a lot of stuff (such as bug fixes) pertaining to our giant expansion that just flipped a lot of stuff on its head. If you'd prefer, I could have left it unanswered, but I gave my best understanding to make sure the poster knew we are here and are listening/watching at the very least. Not every employee of a team will now how everything works, especially with giant overhauls to an entire game.

As mentioned in our Devstreams, Discord conversations, and possibly elsewhere, I'll be looking into sweeping wiki improvements/information update to help clear these areas of confusion.

I'm just glad to see it finally explained a little more. I've always wondered. 

Next time there is some free time for a list of what something does - i would absolutely love to see a list of what the Obelisk specifically does, and at each upgrade level. I know the general ideas, but i have yet to see anyone list out the exacts. I have been looking for that info since like week 1...and would love to lock it in, instead of naive guesses.