Sign in to follow this  
Machiavellian

Elementals servo (mods)

Hi , as I can see fire/water/storm servo gives only some power and cool skin to tower, but there no one elemental effect... with fire enemies dont get ignited when oiled ... with water enemies dont get slowing... with storm enemies dont struck by lightning...

Its bug or this one modes only for change how tower look like ?)

@Machiavellian quote:

Hi , as I can see fire/water/storm servo gives only some power and cool skin to tower, but there no one elemental effect... with fire enemies dont get ignited when oiled ... with water enemies dont get slowing... with storm enemies dont struck by lightning...

Its bug or this one modes only for change how tower look like ?)

I have the fire servo equipped just for the swag

Water doesn't slow enemies, oil does.

Oiled targets should be ignited with Fire servo, just as Flame Aura ignites them. Possibly a bug.

Storm only electrocutes enemies when they're drenched.

Before patch weapon with water dmg slow enemies. 

Idk about storm dmg , becouse always use drenching strike shard thats electrocutes even without storm weapon >_>

Anyway my hopes about combo "fire hornets + slimes" was broken ='(

So, do you think it's better to go with a elemental servo that also gives some power boost or just a servo the increases power?

@Superb_Dog quote:

So, do you think it's better to go with a elemental servo that also gives some power boost or just a servo the increases power?

Power servo gives more power , but at c7 relicks already haves more power than u need , so elementals servo better becouse they change tower looks like ^_^

PDT with storm are cool and with earth are funny , hornets with fire also awesome looks like :D

I like that it changes the skin, but the whole point to me of using an elemental is getting the elemental bonus (i.e. fire = set on fire). If they are not doing that, i think i would use that slot for something much more valuable in the end. Unless enemies take greatly increased damage due to you using their elemental weakness, i am unlikely to use these mods without that effect bonus. Not that Earth ever had any bonus that i know about, although it should as otherwise this was seemed to me to be the least helpful elemental.  

I want to be able to have like water bees...in front of an LSA, to make stun combos and such. Have your flame aura with poison to do double affliction. That is where the elemental excitement is for me at least. 

@Jaws_420 quote:
@specialK quote:

Also earth damage to frozen enemies

Is Earth's special bonus "crushing" damage? 

Think so, I think water damage is the only one that does not do its voodoo magic with something else. Or if you could get water damage and storm and electrocute always?