Hey all. If your PS4 or xbox has crashed or frozen then please post here. Might be eaiser for TE to see them all in 1 thread rather then multi ones and to keep it to a set format.

Time: 07:12am

Date 20.06.18

Map: Forest Poachers 

Mode: Incursion

Players: 1

Wave: 3/5

Additional info.

Closed game and tried to open it up again but a PS4 error occured.

On the new update - last night i got kicked out due to a "lost connection" error, but i know it was not my internet because i was on it when it supposedly cut out, and i had no other interruptions. Only the game cut out. It did it 2 times in a row before it let me log back into any lobby. 

I have received the lost connection error and it ruined my win streak, internet was fine. I was in the middle of wave 3, can't remember which map though.

@rich4ahobo quote:

I have received the lost connection error and it ruined my win streak, internet was fine. I was in the middle of wave 3, can't remember which map though.

Sound let a net issue. For your server location did you choose the one best suited for yourself? I.E if your in the UK then the EU server would be best.

Also Your firewall might be causing it.

Today on PS4, game crashed 2 times after proceeding to next map. First time after around 6 wins and second time after 2 wins. Unlucky for my shard farming tho. (both times in expeditions chaos1)

I receive blue screens daily. It happens every night Iplay. It thought it was related to heavily loaded inventory, but it doesn't matter what mode I'm on. It happens most of the time on map load in, but I've had it happen in the moddle of a match wave, at the end on wave 5 with 2 mobs left, etc. Somewhere inbetween 4-7 maps, the blue screen happens just while farming shards in c1-c7

I play on xbox and region is set to default and I play on a wired connection. This has never happened while playing fortnite, fifa or any other game or while using any app. It only just started occuring after the update so I don't believe it is on my end.

On xbox I've had regular crashes for a couple weeks more so since starting to fill my bags and characters with shards. Currently when playing I'm crashing after pretty much every map. Usually shortly after loading to next map I just get kicked to xbox home screen. Sometimes I can get through a floor of onslaught before it crashes but most of the time I'm out by map 2.