Sign in to follow this  
Kanguroo

Unfortunatly the game is Broken

The idea of Protean shift changes is good, MODS system is great. 

But the balance is broken now. For example before the update i had 650k dps bees tier 1 and now they are 1.2m+ without counting MODS bonus damage. Floors 60-65 were hard enough and interesting to build and play. Now i AFK 80+ floors. 

And the worst part - im not overpowered - i have tons of ways to become stronger. The game will become boring because there is no way to loose. Any awful build works. 

Trendy needs to nerf tower damage a lot. 

Can I ask what you're using to get them to 1.2m? I have a 8,234 power medallion with defense rate, mass destruction and destruction on which is giving me the max I could manage at 775k

I’m curious as well, my Medallion is at 8,272 and my Bees at Base are 814k 

@PenguinPirate quote:

Can I ask what you're using to get them to 1.2m? I have a 8,234 power medallion with defense rate, mass destruction and destruction on which is giving me the max I could manage at 775k

I am over-powered and I love the Dryad.  I am going to install this update tonight and dominate.  If you all are wanting certain items, get me the list and I'll go hunting....this will be fun....

@PenguinPirate quote:

Because he is having 13% extra crit chance on his mods, it is basically like one extra shard. you are welcome

@zaxzax quote:

@PenguinPirate quote:

Because he is having 13% extra crit chance on his mods, it is basically like one extra shard. you are welcome

Lol Nope! In this patch Crit damage isn't counted into overall dps. So 1.2m dps + (0.468*0.50*330k)/0.3 = 1.46M+ DPS. Its just pure DPS. Add 40% damage to melee foes = 2M+ DPS to melee mobs on TIER 1 !!!! Thats three times more than i had before the patch. 

Now i build and go drink tea. No challenge anymore. 

@gcstephen13 quote:

Since when has Chaos been a challenge though??? It’s really about onslaught. 

Who talks about chaos? I climbed up to 120 before AP resets - that was challenging and intresting. Right now i afk 89 floor. And i see no way it can become harder for me.

@doqpelganga quote:

thats a C8 relic... weird

however i get 1.3M too with C7, same shards and def rate mod

@Kanguroo quote:

@zaxzax quote:

@PenguinPirate quote:

I'm so confused by this, I'm using the same shards and an almost equally powerful relic yet I'm getting 775k? (now 816k thanks to a fire servo MOD)

@PenguinPirate quote:

@doqpelganga quote:

thats a C8 relic... weird

however i get 1.3M too with C7, same shards and def rate mod

@Kanguroo quote:

@zaxzax quote:

@PenguinPirate quote:

I'm so confused by this, I'm using the same shards and an almost equally powerful relic yet I'm getting 775k? (now 816k thanks to a fire servo MOD)

Defense rate mod, look for one... and Def rate on ascention points makes a big diference now

@Kanguroo quote:

@zaxzax quote:

@PenguinPirate quote:

Lol Nope! In this patch Crit damage isn't counted into overall dps. So 1.2m dps + (0.468*0.50*330k)/0.3 = 1.46M+ DPS. Its just pure DPS. Add 40% damage to melee foes = 2M+ DPS to melee mobs on TIER 1 !!!! Thats three times more than i had before the patch. 

Now i build and go drink tea. No challenge anymore. 

Idk how you calculate but i think its more like:  (1/0,3) * (396k + 0,438*1,5*396k) =~ 2,187m dps
if u add then those servos for melee: 2,187*1,4056 = 3,074m dps

@Ch!llor quote:

Idk how you calculate but i think its more like:  (1/0,3) * (396k + 0,438*1,5*396k) =~ 2,187m dps

if u add then those servos for melee: 2,187*1,4056 = 3,074m dps

(1/0,3) * (396k + 0,438*1,5*396k) =~ 2,187m dps"   here instead of 1,5 use 0,5 because Crit damage is added to normal damage tick. Otherwise you count normal damage twice.