Sign in to follow this  
MaJean

So gold is purchasable now...

I guess the jackpot shard won´t be getting a buff anytime soon then...

And the new weapons can only be bought with gems? I honestly don´t know how I feel about this... Was this announced? I´ve only just seen this now. 

M.

@MaJean quote:

I guess the jackpot shard won´t be getting a buff anytime soon then...

And the new weapons can only be bought with gems? I honestly don´t know how I feel about this... Was this announced? I´ve only just seen this now. 

M.

Those are premium weapon skins that have a special death effect. When you purchase them, they start at Campaign tier, with 3 open mod slots. They don't offer any power, and are purely cosmetic.

Now the weapon (with its own unique model) you get from Ancient Power, that thing packs some power.

From reading the patch notes I got the impression as if there are no other weapons with 3 empty slots. Did I read wrong?

@Dreizehn quote:

From reading the patch notes I got the impression as if there are no other weapons with 3 empty slots. Did I read wrong?

There are not. There's no benefit for the slots being empty. Moving mods from one piece of equipment to another is the same price regardless of the slot being empty or not.

I´m ok with it, since they are just basic weapons with a new animation. 

I bought a premium weapon just now. It´s pretty grindy to evolve it all the way up to C7. Is this necessary each time we want to prestige? That would get old pretty fast...

@MaJean quote:

I´m ok with it since they are just basic weapons with a new animation. 

I bought a premium weapon just now. It´s pretty grindy to evolve it all the way up to C7. Is this necessary each time we want to prestige? 

It is, we want to avoid any pay-to-win advantage of those weapons.

Ok I understand. I like the animation though, it´s cool:) I think I´ll probably just skip the evolving part If I know I´ll be prestiging with short intervals. Thx:)