Sign in to follow this  
Duk420

What time will the update occur?

Just getting my day started and trying to plan it out.  Was just curious if anyone had any idea as to what time the update would take place and how long the servers will be down.  Don't want to plan a gaming session and not be able to game.  

Thanks in advance.

usually round about now, similar to other patches\maintenance, I'm at work so can't check if the servers have gone down yet.

I'm a big DD1 fan that has been playing for a very long time. I didn't play DD2 very much at first because it didn't feel very.. DD to me. But in the last few months i've been playing a tun and it's gotten much better. This patch really brings in everything that i'm super excited for and i'm SO HYPED!!!

@Duk420 quote:

Thanks for the info folks.  Now if I could just find those pesky patch notes....

the update still hasn't started for me. I'm starting to get my DD2 itch. IT BURNS.

Just a FYI, if your download hasn't started, change your Steam downloads to Dallas which already has the patch and your download will begin.

@Fozzie quote:

Just a FYI, if your download hasn't started, change your Steam downloads to Dallas which already has the patch and your download will begin.

Started for me :) i'm so excited that I might blow a memory chip.

11gigs of hotness ... Downloading now!  So stoked to see the new mods ... This is gonna b awesome!

@ladriel quote:

@Fozzie quote:

RIGHT!!!!!!!!!

@024noi quote:

11gigs of hotness ... Downloading now!  So stoked to see the new mods ... This is gonna b awesome!

@ladriel quote:

@Fozzie quote:

RIGHT!!!!!!!!!

Your excitement is so exponential I feel like I should add you to play together :o