Sign in to follow this  
Fozzie

Full bag bug, moving items with left click.

While we are at the stage of collecting loads of stuff with the impending update be very careful if you left click to pick up an item and try to drop it over another item in a full bag expecting it to replace the one there.

It won't

The item that you would have replaced will go to your source bag but the destination bag will have one fewer items in it.

So only move between non-full bags or you'll lose stuff.

I wondered how random shards were disappearing. Luckily they were all ones I hated but still, thanks for the heads-up!

Also while we're on this topic, why can't we move locked items in bulk to the Vault / Bag? (I'm gonna get RSI at this rate).

Yep. That's the bug that made me lose my Purville. Thanks for discovering the details of this bug. I actually didn't know it's just affects full bags, I thought it affected all. (My Purville was in a full bag by the way)

Although it's really nice of Trendy to return it (I'm still thankful, I really am), I do hope that bug get's fixed. It's not that of a great experience while you're trying to have fun collecting.