Sign in to follow this  
Fozzie

A question or two about the big reroll coming up

So we all have a lot of gear and relics.

Some upgraded, some not.

Last time we had a reroll all upgraded items were rerolled as if they were not and you were given base stats with no upgrade levels available. So effectively the best upgraded gear became junk.

Will Trendy learn from this and ensure upgraded gear is rerolled properly, with 60 upgrades available not zero, and I imagine RNG stats, much as I'd like them to be in the top end of the values (seeing as they were before)

[[166314,users]]

Big question, could do with an idea how it will go and whether Trendy have factored in upgraded gear properly.

Well now the gear score limit is being increased the max out gear might still be maxed but could now evolve onto the next level.

So any max C7 gear will now be able to start creeping into C8 range.

We have been assured that our current gear will be of comparable power when the update rolls out. It is possible that they miss the mark there but this time I am willing to believe in it.

I've got no problem with RNG being used, especially as we are losing base stats, but last time Trendy did not factor in upgraded gear.

So incursion gear of old with 46 upgrades maxed out got rerolled to base stats but the 46 upgrades weren't reset to zero so you had basic stats without any upgrades that could be applied.

What I don't want to see is rerolled base stats and the upgrades saying 60\60 and not 0\60.

Two ways they could go factor in the upgrades that have been applied to gear and have the rerolls reflect the upgrades or more likely just reroll stats to base and zero upgrades.

Trendy have a lot on their plate with this upgrade and once it is out its done and no going back so I wanted to ensure they got it right this time.

Going on the slope of the shoulder its likely GW as she carries her gunbroom with the butt to her right.

im just so happy i dont have to grind bosses or ogres to find legendarys anymore remember farming betsy 20-50 times for a legendary drop. them boots were nice but a squire weapon to make him viable as a dps hero. wow! loot tables are full and more is being added. personally couldnt care about the gold used for upgrades because its nothing more then a bi-prodect of playing.