Sign in to follow this  
Feedius Maximus

Skeleton Updates

Dear @beanlord @lawita,

What news have you for the Skeleton Legion?

As a Skeleton myself, I've been dismayed to find my brethren being vanquished by these bloody defenses, worse yet, I still cant attack these pesky heroes.

I've resorted to advanced trigonometry, using my cannons with the help of my geode friends to deal fatal blows to their crystal cores.

I see that fool Proteus has developed M.O.D.S which will now render my arithmetic useless.

These work conditions are becoming unreasonable and weren't communicated when we were first commissioned to obtain the Eternia Crystals.

I await your reply and trust you will have some secret M.O.D.S prepared for us with which we may wreak havoc among Etheria.

Your faithful business partner,

Skeleton Squire

Now this was fun to read ... Let me try my version ...

Dear Trendy, 

Since the introduction of Onslaught with mutators going on we had a blast ! ... Remember those days when players could not replay or reroll and we were sniping Main Cores in map 3 .... and they had to redo all 3 maps from beggining :))))) it was so fun ... Emoji_Skeleton.png (evil laugh)

Oh... Another one.... remember when we were spawning our champion Boss Skeleton just next to the Core ??? Emoji_Skeleton.png (Laugh hard and point finger at Heroes) ... it took those heroes some time to figure it out that they had to place a Blocade  in order to stop us from spawning there :)))

Well... First it was Grandma with her books... Now Grandpa is here and he brings his toys... When are we going to receive a raise in salary ? We need a new Boss to rise terror among Etheria ... i talked to my cousin's cousin who had a brother named Manolo Sanchez, i told him that Etheria was invaded with Beasts who spawn Hornets everywhere, Ruining the pace and love we have for Cristals Core, and he said he could come but he also needs your consent .... so Please Trendy... Manolo is waiting for a response.

banner_1664.jpg

Ohhh, I was about to spill some beans, but you don't know my name. Can't trust leaking to a source who doesn't know who I am. ;)