Sign in to follow this  
DefenderA579U5

Unbanned from ranked?

Not sure if the game is dead but I would like to be unbanned from ranked, the reason I was banned is because...well, I was cheating. That was over 1000+ days ago. I probably won't get unbanned but I'm just making this to say I hope I can do something to get myself into ranked again and not cheat again.

I can't really prove to you or anyone that I won't cheat again, I just don't want to cheat, I just want to play with my friends. Play normally and enjoy the game with them. I've learned to just cheat in open. 

Well, there's not much I could say. But a reply for me to get unabanned would be awesome.

I'm sorry.

You might not get unbanned, but you can certainly play online again if you make a family share account and start over.

The community is small but the game is still alive :)  http://steamcharts.com/app/65800

@Alhanalem quote:

Your only option is to play on a new steam account. Bans can't be reversed.

Wait, I just noticed something, I was banned from VAC banned from TF2, Not dungeon defenders. I also heard a friend of mines get unbanned from ranked, he said he had to do something though, not sure if it is true or not.

My VAC ban doesn't go to Dungeon defenders, Only games like.

Team Fortress 2 

Counter-Strike: Source 

Day of Defeat: Source 

Half-Life 2: Deathmatch 

Half-Life Deathmatch: Source 

So it is possible to still be unbanned, because it's not a VAC....Right?