Sign in to follow this  
Fatboy01

PLayverse error/timeouts

This morning i have a lot of Playverse error's - like Webservice join call Timeout and Your connection has timeout.

also when i get trough it take longer time and/or connection lost.

@Fatboy01 quote:

This morning i have a lot of Playverse error's - like Webservice join call Timeout and Your connection has timeout.

also when i get trough it take longer time and/or connection lost.

Same for me & my friends, we can't play. And when we finally join a town, we can't join eachother. Please fix it :D

also got some fatal errors in application with great amount of 9009 error when creating mastery map and almost after every repeat of map or connection to player got timeout.

Also shatter tower form mage often ignore bosses on lane (yes they are in range :) . )

Also sometimes inventroy gets bugged and half of bag items dissapear after reset they come back.

@Lemniscate quote:

also got some fatal errors in application with great amount of 9009 error when creating mastery map and almost after every repeat of map or connection to player got timeout

same

also when i switched to phone wifi it worked for some time then my phone iwifalso didnt work to fix it.
and sometimes--->

---->Fatal error!

GetStackOwnerClass() Address = 0xe323b7 (filename not found) [in C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Dungeon Defenders 2\DunDef2\Binaries\Win32\DunDefGame.exe]
GetStackOwnerClass() Address = 0xe9a930 (filename not found) [in C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Dungeon Defenders 2\DunDef2\Binaries\Win32\DunDefGame.exe]
GetStackOwnerClass() Address = 0xe5e989 (filename not found) [in C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Dungeon Defenders 2\DunDef2\Binaries\Win32\DunDefGame.exe]
GetStackOwnerClass() Address = 0xe8da31 (filename not found) [in C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Dungeon Defenders 2\DunDef2\Binaries\Win32\DunDefGame.exe]
GetStackOwnerClass() Address = 0xe554e7 (filename not found) [in C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Dungeon Defenders 2\DunDef2\Binaries\Win32\DunDefGame.exe]
GetStackOwnerClass() Address = 0xe498e4 (filename not found) [in C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Dungeon Defenders 2\DunDef2\Binaries\Win32\DunDefGame.exe]
GetOutermost() Address = 0x8c1bbe (filename not found) [in C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Dungeon Defenders 2\DunDef2\Binaries\Win32\DunDefGame.exe]

---------------------------Message---------------------------Fatal error!Address = 0x16a23b7 (filename not found) [in C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Dungeon Defenders 2\DunDef2\Binaries\Win32\DunDefGame.exe]Address = 0x170a930 (filename not found) [in C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Dungeon Defenders 2\DunDef2\Binaries\Win32\DunDefGame.exe]Address = 0x16ce989 (filename not found) [in C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Dungeon Defenders 2\DunDef2\Binaries\Win32\DunDefGame.exe]Address = 0x16fda31 (filename not found) [in C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Dungeon Defenders 2\DunDef2\Binaries\Win32\DunDefGame.exe]Address = 0x16c54e7 (filename not found) [in C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Dungeon Defenders 2\DunDef2\Binaries\Win32\DunDefGame.exe]Address = 0x16b98e4 (filename not found) [in C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Dungeon Defenders 2\DunDef2\Binaries\Win32\DunDefGame.exe]Address = 0x1131bbe (filename not found) [in C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Dungeon Defenders 2\DunDef2\Binaries\Win32\DunDefGame.exe]---------------------------OK --------------------------- 

i tryied to reinstall and complete erasal of any folder for DD2 i tryied to run it as admin turned off firewall verified data on steam (it verifies 1 file the same one all the time(192kb i think)
still cant find solution anywhere and dont know what more information i could smash here for you people to fix it somehow T_T

with best regards player with depression T_T

I changed the DNS settings in my router and all the timeouts and crashes disappeared. Started out by swapping to the modem (which worked) and tested from there.

@Xuhybrid quote:

I changed the DNS settings in my router and all the timeouts and crashes disappeared. Started out by swapping to the modem (which worked) and tested from there.

well i have no idea how to do that T_T ill try to look it up but still would be nice if im not suppose to do that at all.Thanks sir anyway ill try

@Lemniscate quote:

@Xuhybrid quote:

well i have no idea how to do that T_T ill try to look it up but still would be nice if im not suppose to do that at all.Thanks sir anyway ill try

We put out a hotfix for PC this morning that should address this issue. Let us know if you still run into it after getting the hotfix.

@LAWLTA quote:

@Lemniscate quote:

@Xuhybrid quote:

We put out a hotfix for PC this morning that should address this issue. Let us know if you still run into it after getting the hotfix.

the shatter tower still ignores cannon ogre malthius and some other boss, connection is so that it is teleporting me around in private game, i validated the files and it was ok , aaaand YES I MANAGED TO GET INTO REPLAY yeeeey. thankss all seeing eye (rings everywhere) )sonic and lord of rings ahaha im so funny....)